2»

Replies

• lippy71
    Options
    west australian here add me if you like
  • hbunting86
    hbunting86 Posts: 952 Member
    Options
    I'm a Brit by nationality, but I live across the pond in Auckland, NZ :)

Feel free to add me

H
  • jojonesnz
    jojonesnz Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    in a kiwi living in aus:) sent you a request!
    i am my own worst enemy, i find it easy to be healthy at work but when im at home is a different story!
    sometimes i want a sweet treat so bad that i bake! (i just made banana muffins lol)
    i have decided on a treat day where i get to have something nice and that day is tomorrow mid week to break it up haha and i decided home made yummy stuff was better than shop bought:)

good luck on your journey
  • rsmithy89
    rsmithy89 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I used to be bad at home as well.

I have since learned to cook so its home from the gym, straight into the kitchen and I whip something up. I am still learning and some things look barely edible but I have spent more time in the kitchen over the past 4 months than I have my entire life haha.
  • BundangKiwiGal
    BundangKiwiGal Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I'm a Kiwi and used to live in Sydney for a few years before I moved to the other side of the world. In S. Korea now, and love my Aussie mates. Except during rugby season. And league season. And basketball season. Oh, and cricket! Lol.
    I'll send you a friend request :smile:
  • naedaily
    naedaily Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    はじめまして(pleased to meet you)
    Im an Aussie, currently living in Japan.
    New to this MFP thing and would love some home soil company and the motivation.
    Please add me!
  • Cat_296
    Cat_296 Posts: 40
    Options
    I am still learning and some things look barely edible but I have spent more time in the kitchen over the past 4 months than I have my entire life haha.

It's not about the look - it's all about the content and the taste!! ;-) I'm a big fan of 'one pot cooking' - it generally looks a right mess, but tastes good :-)