Calories...are we ment to eat all!?

Options
I have gone through my plan over the last week i have been here, and this week obviously is alot better...

I was stuffed last night after tea and in all honesty stuffed still from lunch!...i have no idea how i am physically going to eat more calories as its always red for me at the bottom

Are we ment to actually eat that amount or no? what significance does i have to a diet... do you loose more weight the more you eat within reason of course?

Replies

• grobbygru
    grobbygru Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    red means you have eaten over doesn't it??
  • BelleEns
    BelleEns Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Red also comes up if you're under calorie by quite a lot.

I think you are meant to eat them all, it helps stabilize the loss (or something like that, I don't get the technical side!) but I rarely get to my goal either.
  • Tiffa0909
    Tiffa0909 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    If your calories are on red , then you had to many or all of your calories.

If you had too little , under the weight it will have a message in tiny letters .
  • BelleEns
    Options
    If I have less than my calorie allowance, the weight I would be in 6 weeks comes up big and red, and also the words "you are eating too few calories" in red too.
  • nebbz
    nebbz Posts: 18
    Options
    If I have less than my calorie allowance, the weight I would be in 6 weeks comes up big and red, and also the words "you are eating too few calories" in red too.

i have this every day :/ is this why i dont seem to loose much weight?
  • BelleEns
    Options
    Apparently some people find it better to eat all their calories. However, I found that for me, I could stay well under the allowance as long as I don't have certain foods- Bread makes me put weight on even if I only have one sandwich and all the rest is salad! I reckon if you search "starvation mode" on this site, you'll see all the theories.
  • nebbz
    nebbz Posts: 18
    Options
    ahh i will look that up, I have to admit, for the 1st time ever i have been hungry in the morning, and forced my self to fit some food in, this morning was a dairylea dunker and an apple. not the most forfilling meal in the world but hey did the job!

perhaps this is why i have either gained, or just sat where i am, because i dont eat enough