not since high school 13 years ago

daisylou
daisylou Posts: 118
edited September 19 in Success Stories
have I been in the 120's!!!! Today I got on the scale and it said 129.8. I called my husband in to see for himself(he-he) That is a HUGE DEAL for me. I am pretty happy where I am at as far as weight loss, now it's just maintaining it. This week I have had SOOOOOOOO many people compliment me on how "skinny" I am now which is totally wierd to me cause I don't think I look any different. But a great feeling anyhow. Just had to post!

Replies

• hiddensecant
    hiddensecant Posts: 2,446 Member
    Wow, that's great! Keep it up :drinker:.
  • Kidvicious28
    Kidvicious28 Posts: 1,613 Member
    haha i hear ya! :happy: I can't even remember the last time I was in the 120's!
    That's fantastic tho! Way to go! :flowerforyou:
  • LisaZaugg1976
    LisaZaugg1976 Posts: 1,144 Member
    congrats I had that moment back in feb it is such great feeling!!!
  • Amy_B
    Amy_B Posts: 2,317 Member
    Yeah!!! :flowerforyou:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    WOOT!!! That must feel SO good!!!

I was just thinking last night back to the last time I was a size 8 and it was 15 years ago!!!

We ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:glasses:
  • daisylou
    daisylou Posts: 118
    thanks everyone!!!
  • SuzanneM
    SuzanneM Posts: 9
    I remember weighing at school in 5th grade, i was 10 or 11 and weighed 126...havent seen it since. At the end of that year we weighed again and I was 138... I never plan to see those numbers, but 170 would make me pretty happy :) CONGRATS to you!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    way to go!!!!!!!!!!! :drinker: :drinker:
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!