Plateaued

Options
Hey everyone,

I've been at the same weight now for over two weeks. I feel like I've already plateaued. I'm only 8 pounds down total, and I've been working out, and I recently lowered my calorie goal, and still feel like I'm not seeing any progress lately.

I kind of knew this would happen. Every other weight loss plan I've been on it's happened after a couple weeks.

Any suggestions?

Replies

• amfmmama
    amfmmama Posts: 1,420 Member
    Options
    up the calories. Everytime I plateaued I increased the calories and it helped.
  • margo36
    margo36 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I just took a peek at you food diary. Your sodium intake is quite high. Try avoiding processed food and cook from fresh ingredients. :flowerforyou:
  • Kev383601
    Options
    Took a quick peak at your diary.. you are not eating a lot for someone of your weight... I eat a good bit more than you every day, and am 142-- but I excercise so tough to compare. Try upping it a small amount. Also, you (like many of us), have a lot of high sodium days-- this will retain water weight. Finally, did'nt look extensively but if you threw in some excercise it might help....

I set a goal to exercise 4 times a week for 30 minutes each....I usually get in at least 3 days, so I know exercise isn't the problem.

I upped my calorie goal, I'm going to go with that and see what happens.