It's working!

Options
Good morning everyone,
I woke up this morning so happy and proud of myself. Today marks day 21 of eating healthy and regular exercise. The day after christmas I weighed in at 251 and this morning..... 234! It just feels so great to know that this is working and actually happening and If I feel this good after 3 weeks I cant wait for my six month mark! Keep up the good work everyone :)
20qkjd1.jpg:bigsmile:

Replies

• fabulousby45
    Options
    Congrats!! I am happy this morning too!! I went down a jean size and have been eating healthy and exercising for almost 3 weeks! Keep up the good work and keep logging in!!

14267005.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • amkelley
    Options
    That is amazing!! Great dedication!!
  • Momma2fourunder5
    Momma2fourunder5 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    WOW! What a loss!!! Great job!!!!!
  • dolfn1972
    dolfn1972 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    awesome. WTG and keep up the good work.
  • neversettle
    neversettle Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Great work, keep it up!
  • tigerblue
    tigerblue Posts: 1,526 Member
    Options
    So Awesome!!

I remember starting out and having the same feelings. I couldn't believe it was actually working and I could lose the weight I'd been trying to lose for years!

Keep up the good work. Good choices, every day, over the long haul. (And it's okay to mess up every now and then. . . . just get back on track!)

I'm a two-year success story and hoping to be successful for life! You can do it too.
  • kimsciolino
    kimsciolino Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    AWESOME JOB!!! I agree it does feel great when you get on a healthy eating and exercise plan. Just remember how good you feel right now and keep telling yourself how GREAT you feel this will help motivate yourself down the road.
    Congrats on a job well done:)
  • charmainecurrie
    Options
    what a great feeling! you must be really proud!
    keep it going :)
  • krisss30
    Options
    That is fantastic! Keep doing what you are doing, it WILL pay off in the end. Great Job!
  • forever28
    forever28 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Yay!! You are awesome!! Keep at it! :drinker: :heart: :flowerforyou: PS: your toes are cute. hehe
  • rmb561s
    Options
    Awesome!!!
  • xcrushx28
    xcrushx28 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job! Keep staying consistent and everything will work itself out :)
  • H_Factor
    H_Factor Posts: 1,722 Member
    Options
    great job so far. stick with it and more winning will come.
  • jomclaren
    Options
    That's fab ..... well done you I'm really happy for you ...... Just hope mine is a happy note too xxxx
  • sarahstoltman
    Options
    Thanks everyone!!! I would love to add you all on my friends list. You can never have too many!
  • pompeyqueen
    pompeyqueen Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    WHOOP WHOOP, you have done a great job, keep up the fab work, oh and love the tat xx
  • pompeyqueen
    pompeyqueen Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Add away :happy: :happy: :happy:
  • 276NoMore
    276NoMore Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    i am feeling so much better as well. i began fri night jan 7 and haven't looked back since then. pls feel free to add me as a friend if you wish. :)
  • chefswife07
    chefswife07 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Inspiration!! I have only been doing it a week and have lost 2lbs. This defintely keeps me motivated to keep going!! Thank you and congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!