Hello everybody!! I am new here and REALLY need your support

Options
It has been 5 month since I had my first baby boy. After my last visit at doc's I was weighing 8lb more then the day after my delivery. I am a breastfeeding mom, and I know that dieting is not for me these days, BUT ... i was overloading myself with sweets and pastries. I had never sweet tooth in my life, but after having this baby something has changed in me (may be its hormonal), I am just craving sweets - cookies, cakes, chocolate -you name it. I started going to gym, but with little one it hasn't been as consistant as I would wish. Finally, I found this website, and I am really hopeful that with community support I will be able to pace myself and will return to my pre-pregnancy weight - 115lb (now I am weighing 138).

15524161.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools

Replies

• Cassi_Eats_Apples
    Options
    Hey! I'm Cassi, I'm 21 and have a very busy 19 month old.
    Since having him I have gained and gained and I'm the heaviest I have ever been!
    Maybe we can support each other!
  • ksinka
    ksinka Posts: 8
    Options
    Hey Cassi!!! Thank you for your message, by the way my name is Oksana. Let's support each other :) How is it going for you here? Hiw long have you been here for?
  • Cassi_Eats_Apples
    Options
    I've been posting and tracking seriously for the past week and its been really helpful!
    I just started posting in the forums and so far I'm down 3 lbs!
    I try to get 30 minutes of exercise in a day and have cut out soda and got rid of junk food.
    I have a sweet tooth too and I have found that the snackwells devils food cake cookies are to die for and only 100 cals for 2 of them.
  • kmc979
    kmc979 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I feel your pain. 6 weeks after I had my son I weighed 5 pounds less than my pre-pregnancy weight. I currently weigh 45 pounds more than I did 9 months pregnant. My son is now 10 years old. good luck!
  • ksinka
    Options
    here we go!!!!
  • petreebird
    petreebird Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    I know how you feel!! When I had my son I gained 54 lbs...no the doc was not happy with me at ALL. It took me months to get it off. That was 16 years ago, but nonetheless I know what you're going through. I'll send you an invite. We all need all the motivation we can get!!

14339295.png
  • ksinka
    Options
    Thank you for your support, I am sick of wearing the same pair of jeans and two sweaters. All my clothes do not fit right now. The day after my delivery I weigh myself and I was 25lb less what made me so happy, but later on when the huricane has begun I lost track on certain things in my diet.
  • Prozack1964
    Options
    welcome here and I hope you have a great day
  • bgita
    bgita Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi - I just joined this site a few days ago. Even though it's been a couple days of posting it has helped knowing I am tracking calories. I used WW too but didn't like it too much, never knew the calories! I think this will work. I'll add ya...