Lookin for Friends that are Crazy, Upbeat, Motivated and hav

Options
Joe74
Joe74 Posts: 35 Member
Hello All!! My subject pretty much says it all. stayin focused and motivated is hard enough by itself so I figured why not make it fun and see what kind of crazy and funny people are out there! This goes to all those people that are affraid to remove the filter! Hell!, thats what I'm lookin for, don't be affraid, drop the filter and let it go! So is that you??? Then Add me Dammit! :0)

Have a great day!!
The Jman!! or Joe! Or Joey! Sh**, I don't care, pick one!!

Replies

• LariBelle
    LariBelle Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Maybe that is what has been missing from my plan to get in shape - the crazy fun!!
  • Joe74
    Joe74 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hello LariBelle!! and thanks for the add!! The crazy fun is what I'm talkin about! I mean think about, Eat this ,Don't eat this, watch out for that, do this many push ups, lift this many cars,,,,etc... you know what mean?? So I wanna know about your day, struggles with food and things like, I was bike riding and ran into a cougar or mountain lion or hell even a giraff or some ****! Give someone a reason to sign on everyday and make it interesting, that way once they're logged on they'll probably say, "Well I'm on here so I'll log my food" and we get to know everyone a little better. We all struggle with food! So why not have a **** load of friends that might have that little simple idea that you didn't think of and make things a little easier! Have a great day LB! Keep in touch! Ciao!!