Newww here for a neww mee!

Options
Hellooo, thought I'd introduce myself. My names Keeley and I'm brand new to this site (and app!!)
Good luck to all those who are newbies, like me!
And congratulations to all those who are losing weight! Well done! :D
xxx

Replies

• shanbrown1976
    shanbrown1976 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I have recently started seriously trying to lose weight. This site IS great. Glad to meet you, look forward to watching you and supporting you on your journey, too! I'll send you an add!
  • mrsstobee
    mrsstobee Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi Keeley, nice to see a fellow Hertfordshire girl on here. My names Leigh and I live in London Colney, i've been on here for 15 days and 8lb down so it's all going really well, I haven't got many friends on here yet but find the support from the ones I have is priceless. I'll send you an add and we can support each other, I welcome any adds :)
  • SquishiiKiwii
    Options
    Aww thank you for the add Girlies! :D Well done on losing weight!! Thats excellent, lets hope it helps me too - Getting sick of looking in the mirror and seeing my nasty overhang from my c-section. I had abit of a dodgy C-section and was unable to walk for like 3 months. Absolutely terrible. Armchair bound is no fun haha.

But 13 months on from being able to walk again I am now looking at losing more weight so I can feel sexy again aha and run around the park with my little boy Chase. Maybe even wear a Bikini on holiday (only great yarmouth!! Can't afford abroad lols)

I shall be there to support you and celebrate with you every step of the way!

xxx
  • anulle2009
    anulle2009 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!!! This site is awesome and you will find amazing support!! Feel free to add my as a friend!! More friends= more motivation!
  • SquishiiKiwii
    Options
    Thank you muchly :) Indeed I agree more friends = more motivation :D xxx