Hello

Options
I'm new here.

Lost 60lb a few years ago, but I've been gradually creeping back up. Now it's time to sort it out.

Replies

• Lisa19690_1
    Options
    Welcome you are going to love it on here. I am fairly new myself and the support is great.
  • RockChick1984
    Options
    hi there chrislo2691.. hope you find this site of great help and get the results your after... good luck
  • RockChick1984
    Options
    hi Madroch... outta curiosity have you/or do you actually do insanity workouts?... if so is that how you got the bod you have? does it work quite quickly?... have thought about trying it myself... although know its not for the faint hearted lol
  • amaried621
    amaried621 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! After you lose the weight you'll find that this site will be great for helping you maintain the weight loss. This is such a loving community!
  • RockChick1984
    Options
    ouch... a cracked rib sounds pretty nasty.. and thanks for your view on this... i am really tempted to give it a go... just hate failing and worried it might be too much for me, but as you say... can just do what i can and progress as i get fitter... thanks for the help.. and you look good for it :D