Getting married--would love support

Options
Hi! I'm 28 years old and getting married in 9 1/2 months. I lost 50 pounds 5 years ago and have slowly gained about 40 back. I would love to lose 20 pounds before my wedding and do it in a slow healthy way rather than quickly like I did when I was younger (lost 50 pounds in about 6 months). Would love to find some support in others!

Replies

• chrislo2691
    chrislo2691 Posts: 1,084 Member
    Options
    Good on you, You sound like you're in the about the same position that I am. Except that I'm not gettin married. You have my support all the way.
  • mrsstobee
    mrsstobee Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi i'm Leigh, i'm getting married this year too although i'm an older bride and need all the support I can get, i'll send you an add :)
  • CriminalMIndsFan
    Options
    Hello, I am getting married this year as well. Right now my fiancee is overseas in Afganastan. He is a Marine so he is fighting for our freedom. I want to lose a lot of weight before my wedding. Unfortunately right now I'm not sure what my exact weight is.....so I'm going by the last weight I logged on here and hoping it's not too far off.....I'm still a long ways off from where I want to be though. I am thankfull that I have until December when he will be coming home to reach my goal so I'm not putting a lot of pressure on myself.
  • ViolentShadows
    Options
    Good Luck. I was getting married this year but unfortunately having to put it back a year. This sites great for support on any angle.
  • MochaMixAZ
    MochaMixAZ Posts: 844 Member
    Options
    I'm also getting married (June) and want to lose 35 before then. I'm super-motivated right now, hope it sticks with me. Feel free to add me.