Prayers are desperatly needed PLEASE

Options
lenece
lenece Posts: 389 Member
My name is Dana..Well I was an emtional wreck I cried when I had to testify. I am trying to get Indiana medicaid I have been denied the last 5 yrs n now I'm a single mom of 3 kids.I have never wanted or needed something so badly to happen in my life besides my childern..As I was sitting there reading the drs reports that they filled out for my lawyer...My heart almost stopped I was in shock..I knew there was something wrong in my body..but to read the drs writing that I'm sick enough that I will die...if I dont get the help I need..I knew all this was serious but to see it on paper..I'm in total shock..I have been praying I pray everyday..I believe in the power of God..I was so stressed out when I came home I took 2 nereve pills and slept and now I'm just depressed and scared.. There is a high chance that I have cevvical cancer and my other female organs have it to..I dont want to be sick or go through chemo but I have to if thats what they tell me to do.Also just a lil bit ago my mom called to tell me that someone has destoried my fathers grave..Stole the flag my childern put there..broke the crosses with the flowers on them stole a shepards rod and broke his solar lights..It is clearing marked on his grave that he is a vitneam vet...How can someone be so cold hearted to do this....He fought for all us and they want to trash his grave...please God will punish them...

Please if you believe in the power of prayer start a prayer chain for me where ever you are..I need all the prayers I can get..I dont want to leave me kids..They are only 10,6,n 4...I want to get married again..I want to watch my kids grow up..Please pray for me n my family..My name is Dana I'm 32 n live in Indiana with my 3 childern..Please ask God to help me bless me n save me..Thank you all:flowerforyou:
:heart: dana:heart:

Replies

• Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    I hope everything gets better for you, Dana!:flowerforyou:
  • DeeDeeLHF
    DeeDeeLHF Posts: 2,301 Member
    Options
    Dear Dana,

I am very sorry that things are so bad right now. Be assured of my prayers for you, your health, your children and all of the other things going on.
  • kimss
    kimss Posts: 1,146
    Options
    oh dana,
    I'm so sorry for you. I will be sure to pray for you and your family. I can't imagine how hard it must be for you. I hope that you can find some news that isn't so bad, that a treatment will give you a good outcome. try to stay positivie until you get into your Dr.s and have them figure out exactly what your facing."I hope you'll be on the phone first thing in the morning to that dr. and get some answers" try to find someone to support you for tonight, call a friend or your family, you need to have someone with you tonight. don't try to face this alone.
    Please know that prayers for you have already begun and that God will surely grant your wishes. Have faith and good luck.
  • keiko
    keiko Posts: 2,919 Member
    Options
    Dana, I'm praying for peace for you as you walk this road. I'm also praying for wisdom for the drs as they make treatment recommendations.
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Dear Dana,

First I am so sad to hear of your failing health, but to live in such prosperous country and be denied medical care is just unfathomable.:brokenheart:

Lord Jesus, who loves Dana with all his heart, please hear our prayer. Lord provide Dana with the health care she needs, and the doctors with the wisdom to cure her of this disease. Hold her close and give her peace in her heart tonight Dear Lord.

Amen
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    and thank you Lord for my health:embarassed:
  • carlafreeman
    Options
    Praying!!!!
  • mszSHOGAN
    mszSHOGAN Posts: 2,278 Member
    Options
    There is ALWAYS a blessing in the storm....the hard part is waiting it out.

You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. :flowerforyou:
  • TexasMom
    TexasMom Posts: 70
    Options
    Dana - you and your children are in my prayers. God is still in the miracle business. :happy:

Blessings to you!!!!
    Nita
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options
    I can sort of understand what you are going through, Dana- my mom had cervical cancer and no insurance. :brokenheart: :angry: I will be praying for you, too.
  • dms24
    dms24 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    You and your family our in my thoughts and prayers. Sending all positive thoughts your way :flowerforyou:
  • ivykivy
    ivykivy Posts: 2,970 Member
    Options
    AMEN:heart:
    Lord Jesus, who loves Dana with all his heart, please hear our prayer. Lord provide Dana with the health care she needs, and the doctors with the wisdom to cure her of this disease. Hold her close and give her peace in her heart tonight Dear Lord.

Amen
  • molsongirl
    molsongirl Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    Hi Diana,

You need to be strong, cervical cancer can be beat. I was diagnosed with cervical cancer, 3 years ago. I was pregnant with my twin girls at the time, the doctors were convinced that if I didn't have an abortion right then and there, surely myself and my babies wouldn't survive. I kept the pregnancy, at 37 weeks I delivered babies number 7 and 8. I had a total hystorectomy the same day and began chemo right away alongside radiation therapy.....I was given a 20% chance of survival, I would be leaving behind 8 children. I'm here today, 3 years later, I beat it , and you know what you can as well, you need to have faith, now is the time to surround yourself with people that are positive, there is no room for other people problems, you need to focus on you and getting better, that can help you focus on getting you through this rough time, things will be tough, no lies there, but you CAN BEAT this. I'm praying that this is not your diagnosis, that you need not go down this road. My older kids at the time, shaved their heads when I began to lose my hair, in support of me, my friends..my TRUE friends, stayed by my side, a good solid support system is so important. I'm so sorry that you and your family have to face this, I will pray for you and your family, please feel free..actually I beg you if you need to talk to someone who's been down that road, pm me..i'm here....I care.
  • LeanLioness
    LeanLioness Posts: 1,091 Member
    Options
    My prayers are also with you and your children during this trying time.

Whomever desecrated your fathers grave will be punished.

Amen.
    Dear Dana,

First I am so sad to hear of your failing health, but to live in such prosperous country and be denied medical care is just unfathomable.:brokenheart:

Amen
  • molsongirl
    molsongirl Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options

Amen.
    Dear Dana,

Amen

Wait a second...you can't get treatment paid for?? :noway: :noway: are you serious? how the hell are you supposed to get better?? ..orry i'm canadian, and can't even begin to understand how your health care system works,..or in this case doesn't work.
  • FITFORLIFE1944
    Options
    DEAR DANA,

I KNOW WHAT IT FEELS LIKE TO BE AFRAID YOU WILL DIE AND LEAVE YOUR CHILDREN BEHIND. WHEN I WAS IN MY 20'S I WAS VERY SICK. I DID SURVIVE AND NOW I JUST HAD MY 65TH BIRTHDAY. TAKE HEART DEAR. GOD WILL BE WITH YOU AND YOU WILL BE WELL AGAIN.
    YOU SHOULD BE APPROVED FOR MEDICAID DUE TO THE SERIOUSNESS OF YOUR ILLNESS. THAT IS WHY THE DOCTOR HAD TO WRITE THAT LETTER/REPORT AND STATE YOU COULD DIE. THAT IS THE ONLY WAY YOU CAN GET MEDICAID IN SOME STATES WHEN YOU ARE NOT AT LEAST 65 YEARS
    OLD. I THINK YOU WILL GET IT AND IF YOU DON'T. APPEAL THE DECISION. A GOOD LAWYER CAN GET IT FOR YOU.
    AS FOR YOUR FATHER'S GRAVE. HOW AWFUL PEOPLE CAN BE. WHAT A SHAME.
    BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY. MY PRAYERS ARE WITH YOU.

ANNE
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,962 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Dana, while you are waiting, please breathe, walk, drink water and stay in the moment.

thank your higher power for unseen blessings already on their way.

miracles happen all the time.:bigsmile:
  • Falcon
    Falcon Posts: 853 Member
    Options

Amen.
    Dear Dana,

Amen

Amen

Dana, my mother had cervical cancer even though we didn't know she had it. It went undiagnosed for close to a year. She had a urine infection ontop of that and the infection got her before they could start chemo.

For now, can I suggest you try to keep yourself as clean as possible down below, as that's how urine infections can occur, drink plenty of water and eat healthy to help boost your immune system. You're are going to be a little more vulnerable to infections at this point in time. If you get an infection it can be very difficult to get rid off. She had the infection from September to January.

I hope you beat this and get well again.

Someone destroying the grave, that's horriable. How can anyone ever do that is beyond me.

You'll be in my thoughts and prayers. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • lenmana
    lenmana Posts: 171
    Options
    Good thoughts coming your way!
  • parrotlover
    parrotlover Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I am so sorry you are having such trying times. May God be with you and bless you and your family. You are such a strong woman, please know that.