How do you enter 30 Day Shred on exercise diary?

Options
Just wondering since Jillian Michaels' DVDs (30 day shred, ripped in 30, etc.) combine calisthenics with strength and cardio. Want to make sure I'm entering it correctly! :smile:

Replies

• cincomomma
    cincomomma Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting this question. I was just going to post the same thing.
  • kevin3344
    kevin3344 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    I've always used "Circuit training"
  • mwoodrum
    Options
    I just ordered 3 of Jillian's DVD's and the Biggest Loser Workout, was also wondering how to enter them? Can't wait to get them and try them out!
  • TammyBee
    TammyBee Posts: 178
    Options
    I was told Circuit Training also.
  • aconley24
    Options
    We always enter it using cicuit training- general.
  • Missy169
    Options
    YOU CAN USE Circuit training
  • frugalmomsrock
    Options
    I used to enter it as circuit training, general. I now have an HRM and just made my own exercise. The MFP overshoots me by about 25 calories per workout.
  • lougru
    lougru Posts: 55
    Options
    i use calisthenics
  • EMarvie
    EMarvie Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    I have the Biggest Loser workout for the Wii.. and I use circut training. but it also breaks down the type of workout you'd be doing..
  • angiemartin78
    angiemartin78 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    I enter it as 30 DS and put the amount of calories that my HRM says I burned in the appropriate place.
  • honeybadger175
    honeybadger175 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I do the same, however I don't believe MFP calculates the calories burned accurately so I will be investing in a HRM this weekend so I can enter the "actual" calories I burned.
  • MauraJill
    Options
    Hmm interesting. HRM sounds like a good idea and I'll enter it as circuit training in the meantime
  • LibLiu82
    Options
    Yes, my heart rate monitor has been such a blessing. My husband bought it for me (and I wasn't even offended lol). It helps me stay in my target range because if I go too much over I will tire faster. And the accurate calorie counter is very helpful so that I know how much I can eat.