Beauty / Skin / Look

Options
Hi Everyone,

I was wondering if anyone has seen a change in their skin ever since eating better and exercising? Specifically, their face. I know that what you eat affects the way you look, but, I'm not so sure that's true for everyone.. Just wondering :smile:

Replies

• juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    sure have! the water and good nutrients have done wonders for my hair and skin. Softer, clearer and brighter.
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    The water helps with my skin, it feels better.
  • Tree72
    Tree72 Posts: 942 Member
    Options
    I can definitely tell a difference in my skin since I started working out and eating healthier. I also stay much better hydrated than previously. All have contributed to having fewer blemishes, less inflammation, and generally healthier-looking skin.
  • SARRY562
    SARRY562 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    sure have! the water and good nutrients have done wonders for my hair and skin. Softer, clearer and brighter.

ditto
  • MissFit0101
    MissFit0101 Posts: 2,382
    Options
    My skin looks so much better now and I rarely have any breakouts... ever!
  • twoscimitars
    twoscimitars Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Oh definitely! That's the FIRST change I notice when I start eating healthier. When I'm eating poorly I look like an 8th grader with a pizza face. :)
  • galegetsthin
    galegetsthin Posts: 1,352 Member
    Options
    My skin and hair are MUCH nicer now. I have very few zits now, skin looks smoother, hair is softer and seems to be growing well.
  • mathen2
    mathen2 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    My hair is definitely growing longer but I feel like I am thinning it out (could be due the frequent showers I have to take after working out). Not seen a huge difference with my skin since recently I have mild eczema on my face and it goes through cycles of having flare ups.
  • bosstimmy
    Options
    yes. exercise, water and appropriate amounts of sleep are the best things you can do for your skin (besides sunscreen.) skin is an organ, after all!
  • neveahnadira
    Options
    Absolutely!! My skin is the one which changed a lot! My pimples vanished and became clearer, my skin has this polished effect, the skin became smoother and if you have stretch marks on your body, they diminishes!
  • AshDHart
    AshDHart Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    HUGE improvement. I look more like I did in my 20's now. I have some photos in my profile that should show the changes and some on my blog. fitharts.com