Huge nsv for me

Options
Ok so today alone I have a girl come up to me and say you look really then today. Then maybe a couple hrs later someone else says christins how much more weight have you lost you look SKINNY!! Then a little while later another lady says you look good how much more are you going to lose. Ok these are all women that see me everyday number one and number two I got called skinny. Those are we words I thought I would never hear. Been told look good look thin but skinny...i will take that anyday and it will not upset me.

Replies

• amandampierce
    amandampierce Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! :0 )
  • puff31
    puff31 Posts: 7
    Options
    Hard work pays off and I know first hand how HARD you have worked. Enjoy your moment girl - YOU DESERVE IT!!!!!
  • cansmith80
    Options
    You deserve every compliment that comes your way. You are awesome in every sense of the word. You have inspired me to get off my lazy bum and stop making excuses! I'm super proud of you and lucky to have you as my best friend :-)! Awwwww, *hugs*!
  • Christinaray
    Christinaray Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Aww...thanks. I know this may not be an big nsv for some but it sure was for me.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!