Sticking to your diet?

Options
Hi there, I was just wondering what time of the day do you find it the hardest to stick to your diet? The hardest time for me is in the evening from like 5pm - 8pm. Even though we are busy with preparing supper, helping the kids with homework or running them to karate or basketball practice, I still seem to get snacky around this time, even if I have eaten supper. I have found that when I eat breakfast I dont want to snack as much in the evening. Just wondering if there were any other ways that I can keep my self from wanting to snack in the evening? :)

Replies

• MILFdoesabodyGd
    MILFdoesabodyGd Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    it's night time for me too. I am used to having a popcorn snack almost nightly, around 10pm. cutting that out has been tough. I drink coffee in the morning, and unless I am at work during the day, I don't get hungry. I'm not sure why when I am at work I get snacky and hungry?
  • groovybetty
    Options
    Mine is about 4- 9pm as well. i love snacking on stuff through the evening !! and my evening peanut butter and jam sandwiches - addictive!! so i either make a cup of tea or have a glass of water or brush your teeth. when your mouth is clean stops us fo eating - strangely enough - it works!!
  • ohthatrachelgirl
    Options
    mine is breakfast, my favorite meal of the day.
  • jeffazi
    jeffazi Posts: 198
    Options
    Evening is always the toughest. Drink lots and lots of water. I eat a night, not because I'm necessarily hungry, but because I'm bored or nervous. Water really helps. So does staying busy and exercising.