Online Weight Loss Challenges Involving Money

Options
Good Morning,

I was wondering if anyone knows of a weight loss challenges online that offer money as a reward for weight loss. I feel that I need the extra push to get back on track after the holidays... any suggestions would be great... I heard of a website that has you pay money into it and if you lose what you say you're going to lose... they double your pot but if you do not meet your goal you lose it. If that makes sense =] Any suggestions??

Replies

• cvaneaton
    cvaneaton Posts: 154
    Options
    I don't know of any but that i a good idea :)
  • Tia_N_Mac
    Tia_N_Mac Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Did you do a search on here? I saw one posted about 3 wks ago.
  • livinginwoods
    livinginwoods Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Hi I don't know about any online challenges but a friend of mine keeps a weight loss money jar. Here is her quote from facebook on how it works: "I pay myself for doing healthy things: 5 cents for each fruit/veggie, 25 cents if I meet my water quota for the day, 50 cents for each activity point, $1 for staying within points range for the day, $5 bonus for staying within points for the week, and $1 for each pound lost. I don't withdraw for bad things! So I can look at my jar and say, "THIS IS HOW HEALTHY I'VE BEEN!""
  • Jayneoh
    Jayneoh Posts: 20
    Options
    oops posted twice.
  • bellehazel
    Options
    how about getting yourself a money jar and labeling it weight loss treat and every week on yur weight day you put into the jar the amount tht you have lost to if you have lost 2lb in that week you put £2 into the jar :) thts wot im duin now and it will be good to keep you motivated x