Alcohol Help xx

Options
quick question please........

its my friends 1st memory this thursday and we are all obviously having a drink for him on thurs and fri

its important to me and i obviously wanna have a good drink for him but don't wanna ruin the diet?

whats the best thing for me to drink??

thanks xx

Replies

• TiffaniBarrett
    TiffaniBarrett Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Vodka with Diet Coke or Lemonade is the lowest calories, or some places do sell low calorie wine! x
  • Mogan82
    Mogan82 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I always stick to wine or vodka and soda water
  • SkinnyScouser
    Options
    i think i might stick with the vodka

i heard wines quite bad isn't it?

ciders my fave but i'm going no where near it xx
  • ryno0618
    ryno0618 Posts: 361
    Options
    clear alcohol (vodka, silver rum, etc) with diet coke. Its your lowest calorie option.

For beers.... Michelob Ultra is 95 calories and good. There's Bud Select 55 but I don't like it.

Just remember, a couple of alcoholic drinks is not going to have much impact on long term progress. Enjoy the event! But be smart!
  • kyraslim
    kyraslim Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Yes wine or vodka, soda and lime.
  • kyraslim
    kyraslim Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I just saw an ad for a beer that has only 67 calories I think. It was on a commercial last night.
  • Cosmic_Unicorn
    Cosmic_Unicorn Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    ^Molson Canadian 67 has 67 calories per bottle. It's alright. Most beers are ~150-170 per bottle, so I don't feel guilty having a real one now and then. Wine is my first choice though. It's good for the soul too. Whatever you drink, just keep it in moderation and avoid the really sugary stuff. Watch out for the snack table too.
    quick question please........

its my friends 1st memory this thursday and we are all obviously having a drink for him on thurs and fri

Also, what on earth is a 1st memory celebration?
  • SkinnyScouser
    Options
    he died last year on the 19th jan so its his memory????
  • eileen7316
    eileen7316 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I think that would be an anniversary of his death.
  • SkinnyScouser
    Options
    i wouldnt call it a celebration but a few drinks with his family and friends xx