New myfitnesspal friends please!!!

Options
I would love some new friends on here, so if you do too feel free to add me.
I am 12 weeks into my diet and have lost 29 lbs in total, 16 lbs of that using myfitness pal and in just 45 days.
Love this site, just couldn't live without it now!
Started out on Atkins and dropped a huge 26 lbs in 2 weeks but soon got fed up with all the protein and now ,after a 9 day christmas and new year break and a bit of a gain I am back on the weight loss train.
Now on 1200 calories a day, with exercise and it's falling off of me again.
:flowerforyou:

Replies

• Marie294
    Marie294 Posts: 304
    Options
    I'm pretty new around here too! I'd love to keep each other motivated and inspired! :D Congratulations on your weight loss so far!! :)
  • jcnjsgurl
    jcnjsgurl Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    It feels weird being new here too and saying this, but welcome to you both!

Awesome job on your weight loss PuffinPie!

If you'd like, you both (or anyone else) can feel free to add me. Good luck in your weightloss journey.
  • PuffinPie
    Options
    BUMP!:wink:
  • PuffinPie
    Options
    Thanks guys :)
  • Freya7777
    Options
    I'm newish as well! Feel free to add me! Having buds on here is extremely helpful with all the support and whatnot!
  • KellieLouise84
    Options
    Hi, I'm pretty new myself (2 weeks) and have found this site really useful so far! If you, or anyone else would like to add me feel free!
  • kimcardcoll
    Options
    Great job! I also did Atkins and it gets OLD fast...but it kicks starts you! And i'm glad you didn't give up. I'm one week in and lost 4 lbs so far...I want to lose 50 this year! We are doing a Corporate Biggest Loser and we are doing a 12 weeker. I want to lose 20 for this goal. Then afterwards work on the 30 more for the year. After quitting smoking and having a hysterectomy i put on 50 lbs. I have a bad knee, foot and back which stops me from exercising so it's been a battle. My foot is better after surgery and I got a shot in my knee so that's better! I have a back Doc appt tomorrow to address that. I hope I can continue to eat healthy and need this support of this website! Its great to see what you put inyour mouth and how it affects your bottom line for the day! It makes me be good that i have to select the food that i'm eating...it's fun for me to keep track. Good luck to you and i"m here for you!
  • KurvyKat
    KurvyKat Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am new but really getting into it using my iPhone on the go makes it so much easier. Would be great to have some friends on here on the journey too!!!
  • circulatory
    circulatory Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm only now really starting to use this, but would love to follow some other people for motivation! Starting weight was 216, and looking to reach 150. I am super active, but have in the past been really lax about what I ate... (bagels? smartfood? chocolate? whoops). I love this site for keeping me accountable!
    I will for sure add you, and anyone else who is interested is welcome to add me as well! :)
  • boa74
    boa74 Posts: 18
    Options
    I'm new too....feel free to add me I could really do with the support!

I'm laid up at home with a bad back and am bordering on the insanely bored!
  • lisabell118
    lisabell118 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I am new here too! Feel free to add me and Congrats on your weight loss so far :)
  • luraharrell
    luraharrell Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hiii! I've never used my account until now, so I consider myself new too. Feel free to add me. I need all the support I can get.
  • angela72023
    Options
    Been on here just over a week, 9 lbs down so far. I don't know how to add or anything, but anyone on here, please feeel free to add me :) Good luck to everyone!
  • fitzy500
    fitzy500 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I have had an account for a while but just started using it today!! I want to lose 35 lbs and am really hoping this helps! Feel free to add me, I just have to get my profile filled out!
  • msdoan
    msdoan Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Another newbie here! :D I could use some friends to support me as well and I would love to be a cheerleader for those that need it as well!
  • Ramoscha
    Options
    This is my first day on myfitnesspal!! Just trying to get myself acquainted with everything.

Christina
  • chelleyr9
    chelleyr9 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I have been on here about a week and really loving this site! I would love to have some new friends as well!
  • beskimoosh
    beskimoosh Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    I've only been here a week or so, and everyone's really friendly :). Congrats on the weight loss and feel free to add me :)
  • PuffinPie
    Options
    Thank you again guys, it really is so helpful to have support and feedback from others who understand where i'm coming from xx
  • coyoteo
    coyoteo Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    Welcome. I'm not new, but always accepting new friends. I'm not "dieting", I am changing my lifestyle, but I try to be encouraging and comment as often as I can.