Replies

• AccordingtoTodd
    AccordingtoTodd Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    hey Skinny! how have you been?
  • anthony438
    anthony438 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    My grandmother's buttermilk fried chicken, corn fritters, and strawberry rhubarb pie
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    My last meal huh?! Wow so much to choose from. It would have to be some of my mom's home cooking. Yellow rice with corn, Chicken, Platanos....Yum Yum
  • Karaya41
    Options
    Oh my ....Puerto Rican Food!!! enough said...drool and cry now... :laugh:
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    lamb roast dinner with father in laws home made carrot cake for afters x
  • seehawkmomma
    Options
    Oh my ....Puerto Rican Food!!! enough said...drool and cry now... :laugh:

Puerto Rican food is Bomb florida has amazing food here
  • sinistertitan
    sinistertitan Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    My mom's lasagna. Crap, why did I have to think about that? I'll have that vision dancing around in my head all day.
  • Starf15h
    Options
    Charcoal grilled Fillet steak topped with foie gras and then maderia sauce, with a huge pile of green beans that have to be al dente mmmmmmmmmm
  • _itsB_
    _itsB_ Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    has to be fillet steak, mushrooms, onions, mash and fries with gravy mmmmmm :)
  • Dkittery
    Options
    Not a good day to read this. LOL.. I'm starving today. I think my double work out sessions are starting to catch up with me... Body is finally reacting to the increase of exercise!!! LOVE IT!!!!

OK, food I would have to say my mother's stuffing and gravy, Bacon and Scallops I can eat with Lobster and claim strips. Oh I have so much more I would want too but don't have time to list them all. :)
  • FJMilner
    FJMilner Posts: 407
    Options
    O my lord, I wish I hadn't read this thread now....this has made me crave all the foods I love (and believe me there's a very long list!)

Hhmmmm, ah well, back to my lovely glass of water...........:sad:
  • BoxingChick
    BoxingChick Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Lobster with hot garlic butter, chicken wings, BBQ pork ribs, and a ton of beer to wash all the butter down!!!!!
  • danie2010dw
    danie2010dw Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Steak and Chicken Nachos Frome Baja Fresh...And A Brownie Pazookie From BJS AHHHHHHH And A Large Glass Or MILK YUMMMM
  • OLFATUG
    OLFATUG Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Pizza and beer.
  • pinstripepirate
    pinstripepirate Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    I want a giant ice cream sundae. Like Ben and Jerry's Vermonster Sundae size. Nom nom nom.

...If I attempted to eat that whole thing, I probably WOULD die afterwards!
  • MacMadame
    MacMadame Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options
    For my last meal, I would want something exotic that I don't eat on a regular basis. Maybe a strawberry fields salad with candied pecans, strawberries and feta cheese. Or pan-seared ahi tuna.

I only get these things in restaurants so I only eat them a couple of times a year... but they are yummy.