Anyone using Weight Watchers?

Options
xYumzx
xYumzx Posts: 953 Member
Id love to make new friends with fellow WW people. Help keep each other on track... or even new friends that aren't using WW you count calories ill track points =) its a discombogulated (yea cant spell that freaky word lol) team.. So anyone in it to win it! oh yea i used randys line!

Replies

• SnookiBaby92
    Options
    Hey,

I am going to be joining weightwatchers in March, add me if you like :)

x
  • mfunderburgh
    mfunderburgh Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I use Ww also. you can add me.
  • thesarahsundae
    thesarahsundae Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I'm doing Weight Watchers!!
  • raiderrodney
    raiderrodney Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    I used to do it and it really does a nice job of teaching you how to track and keep up with points/calories. And oh yeah..."in it to win it" starts back this week :)
  • mummy_gerdes
    mummy_gerdes Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    i dont do ww per say. i use all the ww foods as i find them lower in calories mostly and the puddings are yummy! i have done it before but feel free to add me if you want!
  • mixmastermolly
    Options
    I'm using it this year, love it!
  • murf19
    murf19 Posts: 453 Member
    Options
  • JJETT0822
    Options
    I am also on WW and have been since December 6. Last week's weight in I lost my first goal of 5%. I am so excited as I am FINALLY losing weight and not gaining!!!!! Totally love the WWplus program. I went through my entire pantry, fridge, and freezer and wrote the point value on everything. This helped me more than anything. Anytime I feel like I need to snack, having the point value stare me in the face helps me stay accountable. I am the only one in my group that lost weight over the holidays!!!! How are you doing with your weight & goals?
  • xYumzx
    Options
    deffinatly does... on both subjects! woot RANDY is so funny!
  • eawilkrsn
    Options
    im starting WW friday. add me if you want. :)
  • Bells5001
    Bells5001 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    If you join the on-line WW.....the food section of MFP is just as nice! and FREE!
  • xYumzx
    Options
    well the 1st week i was all sorts of confused so i only lost 1lbs but im starting week 1 over again and im trying really hard to stay on it but i just need that extra motivation so i joined the gym
  • tikanique
    tikanique Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I'm dong WW and am loving it. I use WW to track points and MFP to make sure my calories stay at at least 1200. If i don't pay attention I can get in all my points but still be at around 900 - 1000 calories for the day which is bad!!! I created a spreadsheet that tracks my points for each meal, fat, carbs, fiber, protein and exercise points then lets me keep track of what I have left based on what I've eaten for each meal. It helps me to keep track of my fiber as well, as that's one of my goals - 30 grams of fiber a day/
  • xYumzx
    Options
    I'm dong WW and am loving it. I use WW to track points and MFP to make sure my calories stay at at least 1200. If i don't pay attention I can get in all my points but still be at around 900 - 1000 calories for the day which is bad!!! I created a spreadsheet that tracks my points for each meal, fat, carbs, fiber, protein and exercise points then lets me keep track of what I have left based on what I've eaten for each meal. It helps me to keep track of my fiber as well, as that's one of my goals - 30 grams of fiber a day/

i love hearing how people are making spread sheets but id seriously confuse myself
  • tikanique
    tikanique Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    WW question for all. How often do you dip into the extra 49 points they give you for the week? I have yet to use any of them, i try ot eat my 27 points and if I want more food, I use the ponts I earn thru exercise. What are others doing?
  • xYumzx
    Options
    WW question for all. How often do you dip into the extra 49 points they give you for the week? I have yet to use any of them, i try ot eat my 27 points and if I want more food, I use the ponts I earn thru exercise. What are others doing?

I havent yett... but i have 31 pts a day so its easy not to.
  • naia16
    naia16 Posts: 35
    Options
    i used to do weight watchers but i'm not doing it anymore. i 'm just mostly eating the frozen WW meals from the grocery store. easy to keep track of my calories that way than eating homeade foods :) which reminds me...i'm almost out of food and need to stock up today!