Fitbit Ultra

Options
I'm looking at getting the Fitbit Ultra.
Does anyone have one?

Is it good? Bad?

Any input is appreciated.

Replies

• krambow
    krambow Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I love mine, and it seems to be pretty accurate. It will also monitor your sleep (granted you have to tell it you are going to bed and stop it when you wake up, but it will tell you how many times you woke up during the night). It also links with myfitnesspal, so you only have to put your food intake here and it will add your exercise etc.
  • TXPiper
    TXPiper Posts: 13
    Options
    Love it! Just be aware that it is NOT a heart rate monitor. Also, for some activities where you are not moving by foot (biking, rowing machine, etc.) it will not track your distance. Not a big deal though because you can manually log your activity in their app. It's a nice way to keep track of your steps, how many flights of stairs you have done, how much sleep you get, keep track of your calories in and out, your weight, etc. I also really appreciate they have a place to log your blood glucose and blood pressure if you'd like. You can sync your MFP account with your FitBit account and keep on entering your food and such here at MFP if you want. I have found it to be very motivating for me!