Looking for some Accountability Partners

Options
Hey there everyone. I have always been bad with Keeping up with the food I eat, calories, exercise ect. I also procrastinate A LOT and a lot of times when I have a 'bad day' I keeping having 'bad days' for a week or so and then get back on my diet after gaining back the weight I had lost when I started. I'm looking for some motivational/accountability partners throughout all of this and in return I will also be one.

Replies

• mummy_gerdes
    mummy_gerdes Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    i gothrough the same things - i find that i am making excuses about not exercising and eating right. add me and i'll be an accounatbility partner with you!
  • marylouise123
    marylouise123 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    If you wanna add me go ahead.. I have 100 plus to lose... I lost 11 my first week & am so excited.. I have been working my butt off.. I know it won't always be that good - but it really helped motivate me.. I have tried this so many times in the past & this time I am really taking it serious.. So if you think we can help each other just add me.. Good luck girl... You can do it if you set your mind to it.. My new Motto is - I so got this..... I just joined last week & I love this website..
  • teacup8285
    Options
    I would be happy to help you with that, if you want to friend me it is teacup8285@yahoo.com and send me yours if you would and I will friend:smile: you.
  • r_keller
    Options
    Hey there everyone. I have always been bad with Keeping up with the food I eat, calories, exercise ect. I also procrastinate A LOT and a lot of times when I have a 'bad day' I keeping having 'bad days' for a week or so and then get back on my diet after gaining back the weight I had lost when I started. I'm looking for some motivational/accountability partners throughout all of this and in return I will also be one.

Welcome! You can add me if you want - I know that even having people that will see the post where I complete my food/exercise diary for the day and whether or not I meet my calorie goal is helpful to keep me motivated!

Also - everyone has bad days. For example, just the other day I went DOUBLE over my calorie goal for the day. Double! So I took a look at the previous week and made sure to get in a good workout and a healthy day of food to keep my week as close to my goal without starving myself. Just remember that bad days aren't roadblocks, they're just speedbumps :happy:
  • tnbrat76
    tnbrat76 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    :happy: Wouldn't mind a accountability partner myself. Always in need of someone to help me through the days. Every now and then I get carried away.
  • crysmcd1
    Options
    I'd love another accountability partner! Add me if you'd like!
  • margiemommy
    margiemommy Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    i will be ur friend if u would like just send me a friend request
  • Dkittery
    Options
    Please feel free to add me anyone. :) I do my best to be supportive. :)
  • teacup8285
    Options
    Mary, I also had a100 plus to lose, and have lost 62 since last february. I would love to add you as a friend if you want.