Replies

• BluenoserChick
    BluenoserChick Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Calgary, NW, work DT
  • wijac10
    wijac10 Posts: 47
    Options
    not too far from Calgary, feel free to add me :)
  • hnsaunde
    hnsaunde Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    I'm in Calgary, in the SE McKenzie Lake area!
  • myurk
    myurk Posts: 108
    Options
    I am! We will have to workout extra hard to keep warm this week!
  • robinxhope
    robinxhope Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Wow! This is great! I haven't seen very many people from Calgary until now. I'm in Calgary too! Add me if you like. I have an open diary and I chart everyday (The good, the bad, and the ugly). I also workout fairly consistently. I love to run and hit the downtown river paths several times a week (4-10k). Let me know if you want to go run sometime!
  • bchampagne10
    bchampagne10 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I live near Okotoks and need friends! Lost weight on Weight Watchers and have gained 1/2 back! I'm now addicted to hula hooping!
  • teeley
    teeley Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Wow! This is great! I haven't seen very many people from Calgary until now. I'm in Calgary too! Add me if you like. I have an open diary and I chart everyday (The good, the bad, and the ugly). I also workout fairly consistently. I love to run and hit the downtown river paths several times a week (4-10k). Let me know if you want to go run sometime!

I love to run the paths, although I am up near the airport...run the paths up there...this summer my goal is to get out near Prince's Island for runs...
  • teeley
    Options
    I am also in Calgary!

and a totally rad friend too!!!
  • robinxhope
    robinxhope Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I can't wait till it's nicer out. This -20 to -30 is downright rude! haha. Although occasionally I tough it out but this week I've been to wimpy.
  • hnsaunde
    hnsaunde Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    Totally agree with you there. These are the days where I love the treadmill in my basement and the Jillian Michael's DVDs.
  • teeley
    Options
    I love the winter....this IS really cold but we were told to brace for a wicked cold season....more snow less cold.....-10 with a weeks worth of fresh powdery snow is my heaven.
  • cupcakemama
    Options
    Anyone with dogs? I'm a trainer and have herd of a few walking groups where they set a goal to walk, jog, just burn as many calories as we possibly can in 1.5 -2 hours!! I'd keep the cost low, it'd be a great way to socialize ourselves, our dogs and burn some cals!! (would start in the spring of course)
  • teeley
    Options
    I don't have any dogs...but would it be wrong to put my kids on a leash?
  • cupcakemama
    Options
    lol, I often say "if only I could use half of these methods on my kids".
  • BluenoserChick
    BluenoserChick Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Anyone with dogs? I'm a trainer and have herd of a few walking groups where they set a goal to walk, jog, just burn as many calories as we possibly can in 1.5 -2 hours!! I'd keep the cost low, it'd be a great way to socialize ourselves, our dogs and burn some cals!! (would start in the spring of course)

I have a dog, but it's hard to think of spring right now! Keep me posted!
  • ProjFit
    ProjFit Posts: 143
    Options
    Im in Calgary too, land of the frozen. :)
  • SkinnyGirlFatBody
    SkinnyGirlFatBody Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I'm a seasonal Calgary resident!
  • TrimThinTonedTight
    TrimThinTonedTight Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Holy Cow! Tons of people from YYC! :smile: Add if you wanna! I'm on pretty much everyday
  • CrazyWhiskers
    CrazyWhiskers Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I am in Calgary as well :)
  • hutchy100
    hutchy100 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I'm from Prince George i want to live in Calgary