Crunch Time .... URGENT NEED HELP!!!!

Options
I am trying to get fit (VERY FIT) for one of my good friends wedding. It is in Mid-June. I Need all the help i can get. I am looking to lose about 40 pounds and also mainly develope a sexier upper body (ABS, CHEST, BACK, ARMS,.....if poossible lol)

Can everyone let me know of effective and easy workouts that won't be that time consuming as I always have a busy schedule.

If you have any other suggestion to create a sexier upper body please feel free to post more ideas (NO DRUGS LOL).

I AM STARTING TO RUN OUT OF TIME ... PLEASE HELP!!!

Replies

• theginnyray
    theginnyray Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    What are you doing now?
    And what is your busy schedule filled with?
  • Sweating4Sanity
    Options
    Will you be working out at a gym or at home? If you will be working out at home get the P90X or the Insanity videos. They will DEFINITELY get you fit and cut and definitely by June. If you are working out at a gym you need to do a mix of weights and cardio. If you are short on time I would plan a 40 minute workout 6 days a week at the gym. Alternate between weights and cardio. Be sure to warm up 5 to 10 minutes on the treadmill prior to doing weights on weight days. On Cardio days plan on doing cardio for 35 minutes. It doesn't matter what cardio machine you select. What DOES MATTER is the ammount of effort you put in. Keep in mind you want to blast as many calories as possible in the 35 minutes you have for that day so make it count! When you do weights be sure to select an ammount of weight that is challenging, but not so heavy you loose your form. Do 3 sets of 10- 12 reps with weights heavy enought that your last two reps are very difficult. On weight days you should be able to work your entire body in 35 minutes. Rest no more than 30 or 40 seconds between sets. Be sure to stretch afterwards.

There is a lot of free information on the internet about which specific weights to do, or simply ask the gym staff for advice.

If you go the video route, you will be required to by minimal equipment. Good Luck! Remember you are doing this not only to look amazing, but to FEEL amazing and to be healthy for life! When you are exercising be fully committed. It is your workout! You will reap what you put in. Push past pain...push past a desire to skip a workout and make it happen! YAY!