anybody else here taking alli?, hows it working for you if so, thanks

Replies

• ms_michelle2006
    Options
    anybody else here taking alli?, hows it working for you if so, thanks
  • kris23
    kris23 Posts: 44
    Options
    I would not recommend it. My friend was taking it and she didn't loose any weight and if you consume for fat than recommended you run the risk of anal leakage. She had to wear a panty liner all the time because of it.
  • kingon8
    kingon8 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I also read some reviews online about this and apparently most people have terrible smelling and leaky gas from it, I dont think it would be worth it.
  • ms_michelle2006
    Options
    yeah thats what I heard too, I bought it because my doctor told me to get on it then I realized it said dont take while breastfeeding, which im still doing at night...mabey for the best I dont want to stink. thanks for the advice:smile:
  • lesliemassage
    Options
    I know a girl who tried it for 3 months. She said the same thing and that you really don't want to sneeze while you on it. :sick:
  • becca51
    becca51 Posts: 19
    Options
    ALLI isn't really an agent yo help you lose weight, but rather make you sick enough so that you will stop eating high fat foods (which, carry the highest calories).

carbs and protein carry 4cals/gram while fat is 9cals/gram

Hence, with the side effects (like anal leakage) the people are less likely to choose their fatty foods--this, there will naturally be a calorie deficit.