5ft 7... Whats your goal weight?

Options

Replies

• corbinam
    corbinam Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I am 5'7'' and post baby. I am right now, 140, started MFP at 145. Before I was pregnant I was 128lbs and really happy. I'd like to get back to that, but for me it's not really about the numbers it's about the inches!! If I could fit in my old jeans, but still weigh 140 I would be happy (of course I would want to be muscle not fat haha!) So my goal is to get rid of fat, and loose inches!! Whatever weight that puts me at, then that's what it will be :D
  • eedossa
    eedossa Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I am 5-7 and have been stuck at 170 for a while, but my goal weight is 145. Enough to go from a size 8 to a size 6.
  • tinkermommc
    tinkermommc Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8" and have a goal of 145ish. I'm currently 238 so I have alot of work ahead of me but I'm up for it!!
  • Kelbel1234
    Kelbel1234 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm just under 5'7 and my goal weight is 135. When I first started on my weight loss journey my goal was 153 as that took me out of "overweight" bmi. I'm now at 144 and am working hard to get under 140. But I'm also very focused on gaining strength and muscle tone and eating a healthy diet.
  • Kelbel1234
    Kelbel1234 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    And I think the size thing is weird. I wear an 11 in juniors and an 8-10 in misses. I cannot fit into a size 6 at 144 lbs!
  • Ramoscha
    Options
    Hi!!!
    I'm 5'8 and weight 238. My goal weight is 150 in the next year or so. Honestly, I don't remember ever being 150. It's depressing but I am committed to change my body and eating lifestyle!!
  • monkeymomof3
    monkeymomof3 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7"! My cw is 142...my gw is125-130.....Though I have recently started lifting with my cardio and really could care less what I weigh at this point as long as I look toned all over and my fat stores take a hike!
  • Shanaedunn
    Shanaedunn Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    First I want to say good luck to EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU no matter where you are or where you are headed! I believe in you...

I am 5 6 and 1/2 yep that 1/2 is important to me lol... and I have a goal of 154 why that? Because the computer told me that would be a healthy weight and bmi for me.

As I am making my way down the number line and it took me a good while to get here 179.8 (today) from 246-250 my heaviest. I too lost a good deal before finding my fitness pal. I am finding that the weight though I want it to get there will not be my final "resting ground" I think once we get there each and every one of us will continue to push to be better people. I know that I will then focus on problem areas as I try to target them now. But I see that 154 may come and heck it may go....LOL I am happy the most with the journey I have learned more about me and how far I can push myself than I ever thought possible.

Have a great day and again Great luck to you all.....

Shanae`
  • kingsdaughter01
    Options
    I just joined the site and I weigh 210. Goal weight is around 160. I looked really nice at that weight before I had children.
  • JChalkski
    Options
    I am 5'6" and I am currently weighing in at 118. My goal is between 110 and 115 and then to start building muscle. I started off at 178 which was more than I weighed when I was preggo with either of my babygirls. I lost 60lbs before joining MFP.
  • livs_mom
    Options
    i'm 5'7. i was 210 after pregnancy, and 193 when i started MFP. originally my goal was 160 but as i hit that, and then my subsequent "goals" i kept making it lower. my problem is that i carry most of my weight in my stomach so even though i weigh 142 i wear about a size 10 (i think, i only have size 12 right now!) so my goal is more to get rid of this stomach than to reach a specific number. but i do say 135 for my ticker. :)
  • babybod
    babybod Posts: 12
    Options
    I am 5'6 about 165 and would love to be at 140-145 but will be happy with 150. After children and the older I get it seems so much harder to take off. I am starting strong today and going to take one day at a time in my weight loss journey! Good luck to you! Feel free to add me!
  • ZombieChaser
    ZombieChaser Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm 5'7" and I'm currently 145, looking to get down another 10 lbs to 135 (and stay there this time!
  • kwikstop
    kwikstop Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7 up until 7 months ago I fluctuated between 124-127. Last month I saw the scale go put to 137. Which is the highest ever for me. so i am trying to get down to my normal range.
  • geoscot
    geoscot Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 5' 8" and currently 202 lbs. When I started in 2010 I was at 228. My current goal is to get below 200, actually 197 which will put me in the overweight category. Based on my BMI, I am currently level 1 Obese, which is not where I want to be. I was 135 in high school and super skinny. My target weight is 165 lbs.
  • ZarinaDawn
    Options
    This is so fascinating!! I'm also 5'7 and this is a HUGE range of weight!! I'm currently at my heaviest, 180, and I'm hoping to get to the 160 range. That is as small as I'm willing to go. Anything smaller than that, I look quite ill.
  • missmeliss169
    missmeliss169 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I'm a little over 5'7" and my goal weight is about 165....everyone's body type is different and my doctor said she thinks that will be a healthy weight for me.

6295036.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • ZarinaDawn
    Options
    It's interesting because if I do get to 160, I'd be a size 6. This numbers game/variety between all of us really fascinates me. Some people will weigh less but wear the same size as me.
  • AmyMooreOrLess
    AmyMooreOrLess Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7" with a 21 month old and a 4 month old. I'm 155. Pretty content at this easily maintainable weight. Ideally I'll be 145-147 by summertime.
    FinalStatsBaby2-1.jpg

lovely body hun, id be very happy if i looked like that! xxxx

Awww, thank you very much! xxxx
  • AmyMooreOrLess
    AmyMooreOrLess Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    It's interesting because if I do get to 160, I'd be a size 6. This numbers game/variety between all of us really fascinates me. Some people will weigh less but wear the same size as me.

I'm the same as you. Totally mind-boggling, isn't it? I think that's why I'm comfortable at a "higher number"...the clothing size is still a 6.