Crystal Light ... Is the information wrong?

Options
It says that crystal light is 5 calories per serving in this, but when I looked at the back of the package, it says 5 calories per serving, 48 servings in the box of packets.

5 calories in 1/8 of a packet... On here it's saying that 1/2 a packet is 5 calories and 1 packet is 10 calories. That is completely wrong.

1/2 a packet is 20 calories and 1 packet is 40 calories. How do I go about getting this information corrected?

Replies

• Tommie8811
    Options
    ok, it appears that the information may be correct for this item, but the "drink mixes" information is still wrong. it says 5 calories for 1/4 packet, when in fact it's 5 calories for 1/8 packet. I guess I can live with that.
  • gonnaloseitforever
    Options
    Is one packet one serving size? Is is the kind you are supposed to dump into a water bottle?
  • LibLiu82
    Options
    Could it be that some "packets" are meant to make a whole 2 qt pitcher while others are meant to be added to a 16 oz bottled water. I always buy the knock-off brands and they are the same, 5 cal per 8 oz serving. Just keep clicking different ones and check the nutrition facts before adding it to your diary. Or you can just quick add 5 calories for every 8 oz glass since those drinks don't provide any other nutrients.
  • Tommie8811
    Options
    The ones that I'm buying say 1/8 packet = 5 calories

I've just realized that I just need to modify how I enter it, so it's no big deal. The on-the-go ones were throwing me way off.

http://c4.soap.com/images/products/p/kft/kft-379b_2z.jpg
  • sweetnlow30
    sweetnlow30 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    You had me worried for a minute LOL. I am a fan of Crystal Light and Nestea singles. I was worried that I was drinking way more calories than I thought :noway: :laugh:
  • alyssamiller77
    alyssamiller77 Posts: 891 Member
    Options
    If mixed appropriately with the specified amount of water, every 8 oz of mixed Crystal Light drink will be 5 calories.
  • andreajramsey
    andreajramsey Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I used to buy Crystal Light packets but have since switched to Wylers Light. It is only 1.00 a box for 10. (Way cheaper than C.L. and it tastes great )It has 5 calories per serving and each packet is 2 servings. I fill a 20 oz.bottle of water with the packet and its only 10 calories.
    I drink 4 bottles of water a day.
  • danielle5806
    Options
    It's five calories in one 8 oz serving (8 oz water mixed with the crystal light)