new and wondering about ripped in 30

Options
hi all! im new here, (2nd day only) and i just bought in a impulse moment,, that jillian Micheal ripped in 30.
Now, i have been a couch potatoe for 6-7 years,,,,,
scared to try it, but know what have to be done.
Anyone ever did that ripped in 30? i saw lots of post for her other one, the 30shred?! with before and after amazing result,,,
thats theone i wanted to buy when i went there, but i didn see it, and i wasnt going home empty handed.
You had/are /will done/doing/do,,,,, can you share your thoughts? your results, your tips?
im starting this week,,,,, and i knwo im in for a rhough ride,,,but i need to know /see there is such a thing as amazing results for this,,,, any one wanna share something?
not 30 shred,,,the ripped please,,

Replies

• 2fit4fat
    2fit4fat Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    I have 30DS and ripped in 30.. i havent done the shred yet I did a day or two of ripped in 30 (just starting as well i bought them to go back and forth since i read many people getting bored with one) im curious to see what others on here say !
  • JenabeeRose
    JenabeeRose Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    If you are new to working out, then anything Jillian has is gonna be a bit difficult... but you CAN do it. As far as the differences between 30 Day Shred and Ripped in 30, they are similiar, and will probably give you the same results. But being familiar with Jillian's workouts, I hated Ripped in 30. But then again, I don't like anything of hers anymore, now that I've been working out for a few years. I think I've just gotten plain sick of her. lol. Good luck! you can do it!
  • AviaBatyah
    AviaBatyah Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I am doing 30 DS now I am on day 12 and doing level 2. Will be doing ripped in 30 after. Not to much in my body have I noticed different . I took pic's before and guess I will see soon :) Hard work out but push trough because the people's results I have seen are wonderful. If nothing else I will be stronger.
  • supersourbubble
    Options
    i have both, but havent tried ripped in 30 yet.

I think ripped is harder then the shred, so im starting with the shred first so im in good enough shape for ripped in 30.

no matter what, her workouts are HARD!!! so stick with it and itll be worth it. i do it everyday, no matter what.
  • supersourbubble
    Options
    I am doing 30 DS now I am on day 12 and doing level 2. Will be doing ripped in 30 after. Not to much in my body have I noticed different . I took pic's before and guess I will see soon :) Hard work out but push trough because the people's results I have seen are wonderful. If nothing else I will be stronger.

we're on the same plan, and the same day...can i add you?? love the support.
  • wannalosew82
    wannalosew82 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I finished 30 DS and have started ripped in 30. Today was day 2 of ripped Level 1. I am finding level 1 easy after 30DS. I lost about 2 to 3 inches around my bust, waist and hips and about an inch around my neck and thigh with 30DS. I also lost about 7 lbs but I was also doing additional cardio.
  • wigglelee
    wigglelee Posts: 491
    Options
    this is all good stuff!!!! scared,,but brave enough to do it,,lol thanks for sharing your thoughts!!!!!
  • hperowl
    hperowl Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Working on 30DS right now (half way through level 2) and although it's hard, its effective! I've noticed a huge improvement in my stamina and strength. I've also lost about 13 inches allover with it. My weight hasn't gone down significantly but I attribute some of that to muscle gain. Good luck!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!