started 30ds today want to join me??

Options
hey ladies and gents
i started 30 DAY SHREAD today and WILL complete the 30 days anyone want to join me?
ill be doing it with 2 runs a week and walking the dog

Replies

• suzzann666
    suzzann666 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I just started it today as well. It was a good workout; right about when I wanted to quit, she'd move on. My plan is to do it on my off gym days. Good luck to you. I keep seeing a lot of positive posts about it.
  • tonilizzy88
    tonilizzy88 Posts: 968 Member
    Options
    would u like to be my 30ds buddy???
  • Jacquelyn913
    Jacquelyn913 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Im starting tonight as well! =] I plan on doing the full thirty days with no skipping.
  • Babbe
    Babbe Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I am going to start 30ds today too. I will complete the 30 days as well. I would love to join you

Sarah
  • mkath4
    mkath4 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    So, I have 30 DS here at home. Had it for a year or so now. Have wanted to get started but never have. I guess it is time. I will join you. :) Will start today too.
  • sk2775
    sk2775 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    I am starting tomorrow.....
  • willowfyre
    Options
    I'm starting it today or tomorrow (still getting over a cold). Next week when Spring semester starts I'll be working out on campus twice a week as well. Not sure if I'll be able to do both those days, but I'll try. :)
  • kat2475
    kat2475 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I will be starting tomorrow as well. I am getting ready to download it on iTunes so I can play it on my Apple TV or my iPad.
  • TiffanyV25
    TiffanyV25 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I started yesterday and as soon as I get off the computer I will be doing Day 2. I am a LITTLE sore so I have to stretch before, but the time goes by SO fast even if it is a tough work out! ADD ME, so we can keep eachother accountable :bigsmile:
    Good luck!
  • cjstagg
    cjstagg Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I ordered it a couple weeks ago from Amazon but haven't started it yet... Maybe I will go crazy and start it today! I've also heard great things about it so I'm excited to see the results!
  • tonilizzy88
    tonilizzy88 Posts: 968 Member
    Options
    yay ladies. shal i start a group up?
  • pregmeg119
    pregmeg119 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I will join the group if you start it, I'd like to start the 30ds again as well.
  • gdb86
    gdb86 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I would love to join! I've done 30DS on and off for awhile now and I love it. I have never consistently done the workout though so I think it would be great to be apart of a group!
  • harleenarang
    harleenarang Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Hi - I have started and left 30DS earlier a couple of times but I also plan to start today.
    I hope to finish it this time. I am also starting the Turbo Fire :smile:
  • yhernandezphx
    yhernandezphx Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    im on week 2. along with running and training at the gym
  • crausinrn
    Options
    I ordered it yesterday but I play on starting it as soon as I get it along with Zumba 3 days/week.
  • Jacquelyn913
    Jacquelyn913 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I'll join the group to if you start it! I've never been in a group before.
  • harleenarang
    harleenarang Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Did my First Day of 30 Day Shred Level 1 and also my first day of Turbo Fire (20week program) - oooooooooooooohhhh i am so dead now but full of energy. :drinker:

Do add me if you start the group. :smile:
  • ShannaKayB
    ShannaKayB Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Today was my second day of the shred. I completed it once back in Sept/Oct but am starting again. Feel free to add me!
  • antlia
    antlia Posts: 7
    Options
    I'm starting the 30DS tomorrow. I plan to take before and after pics. So, if a group starts, I'm in :)