Valentines day sexxxxxy

Options
Hi Everyone I started a group last year called Topaz Warriors... we did weekly challenges and daily as well..it was a great success! I would like to start this back up because I need a good swift kick..lol so if anyone may be interested just email me :)

I figured since the holidays are over we can devote the time for ourselves....

I was thinking we do a valentines day sexy challenge then work from there.. who is in?

Heres to a great year !

Replies

• MelissaE27
    MelissaE27 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    bump
  • vanillafrosting
    vanillafrosting Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'll do it! I love lingerie and i especially love wearing it. But since I haven't been feeling the most fab lately, I've kinda lost my affinity for it... maybe I'll surprise the husband with something special this year!
  • briteyes
    briteyes Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    i really wanna be looking sexy by V-day too - my hubby deserves a treat for the eyes since he already gave me my valentine's day present early...

he knows a lady in the industry he works in that is a body builder and she has offered to talk to me and give me advice on how to lose the weight I want to lose quickly.

she did say, if you really want to lose weight super fast, go a few weeks without eating anything that walks, swims, or flies. i need to get more details, as i'm not sure if that also includes yogurt and cottage cheese. but i can do anything for a few weeks. she said after that you go back to normal diet - either to keep losing or to maintain. and you won't gain back what you lost.

once i get to consult with her, i leave some details about it here.
  • MelissaE27
    Options
    the name of the group is topazwarriors add as a friend ladies we will start challenges soon :)
  • megmay2591
    megmay2591 Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Yes please!! I want this V-day to be very special for my boyfriend and I! I'm gonna buy something sexy so he won't be able to keep his hands or eyes off of me!
  • MelissaE27
    Options
    Woohoo thats the goal here *wink*

Yes please!! I want this V-day to be very special for my boyfriend and I! I'm gonna buy something sexy so he won't be able to keep his hands or eyes off of me!
  • TopazWarriors
    TopazWarriors Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    HI all this is the group you need to add as a friend! I feel a new sexxxxy coming on!
  • MelissaE27
    Options
    bump