THANKS to everyone who is adding foods!!

Options
The longer I'm on this site, the more foods I see listed. Thanks to everyone who enters in new foods. I, for one, really appreciate it!

Replies

• SugarBearRetired
    SugarBearRetired Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    The longer I'm on this site, the more foods I see listed. Thanks to everyone who enters in new foods. I, for one, really appreciate it!
  • denmother46
    denmother46 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Ditto!!
  • verbifyvenus
    verbifyvenus Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I just added lots of food from On the Border! Not healthy, but we all stray so it's there if we need it like I did for lunch today. haha
  • time2wrk
    time2wrk Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    I have found that by adding the foods, I am forced to read all the contents of what I am eating. Sometimes I am pleasantly surprised. Other times...it's a bummer to see that things I bought because the name suggested they were healthy are actually garbage.
  • bigsteve
    Options
    yea i add one today.they didnt have frosted cheerios on here so i add it
  • nancym
    nancym Posts: 49
    Options
    Hey there Time2wrk, I agree with you. I add info when it isn't listed and going through the nutritional info you realize what you are eating.
    I follow a controlled carb diet due to my hypoglycemia and hyperinsulinism. So I am learning. Makes you kinda think about what you just ate or are getting ready to eat.
    Even though I am well versed in nutrition, I still got heavy and being diagnosed with hypoglycemia and now a wheat allergy, it is so aggravating what I can't eat. Of course, I am losing weight so that is good. But reading the labels is excellent reinforcement.
    nancym
  • SugarBearRetired
    SugarBearRetired Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    bigsteve.....frosted cheerios....mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
  • bigsteve
    Options
    there really good i have them for breakfast with 1 cup of 2% reduced fat milk