30DS-how many calories do you burn? (with HRM)

Options
Just curious those that have a HRM what level of 30DS are you on?! How many cals do you burn? Do you include the cooldown? Anybody compare 30ds vs ripped in 30?

Replies

• suzzann666
    suzzann666 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Good question. I'm wondering the same thing.
  • 2fit4fat
    2fit4fat Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    I have a hrm I'm jaust wondering what the average is out of curiosity :-)
  • lindz1982
    lindz1982 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I am on level 2 of the 30DS and my HRM says I burn on average around 300 calories start to finish. :smile:
  • pkksmama
    pkksmama Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I am on Level 1 and I do include the cool down. I burn 287 for 28 minutes of it. I use the polar FT7 but it also will depends on your weight that is in the HRM. I am at 191 right now.
  • boobee32
    boobee32 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    I am on level 1, burn anywhere from 158 to 190.Dont know why mine is so much lower than everyone elses? Yes, I include cool down. I use a Polar
  • hbrittingham
    hbrittingham Posts: 2,518 Member
    Options
    I've done level one and level two and burned approximately 260 calories from warm up to cool down.
  • ellycope
    ellycope Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    For 30DS I burnt about 230 on levels 2 & 3, and about 170-190 on level 1. Ripped in 30 weeks 1 & 2 is between 250 and 275 (so far - I've only done 3 days of week 2). I include the warm up and cool down as my heart rate is still up. For 30DS I was approx 70kg (154 lbs) and now, for RI30, I'm 66kg (145 lbs).
  • ladylu11
    ladylu11 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    I burn an average of 185 calories for Level 1
    that is from start to finish
  • 2fit4fat
    2fit4fat Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    okay i am averaging around 205-210 from for the warm up and the workout i dont include the cool down though since my heart rate once i stop working out drops very quickly (even if i am at the top of the range i can be at!) so i guess thats about right! :-)
  • Taelayaletchko
    Options
    about half way through the work out take your heart rate and calculate you Calories here

http://www.shapesense.com/fitness-exercise/calculators/heart-rate-based-calorie-burn-calculator.aspx

but put in the whole 24 minuets of work out coursers.

on average it is anywhere from 230 cal to 350 cal depending on body comp and what not.