Replies

• stephica
    stephica Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    bump (for me to remember!)
  • arthkicker
    arthkicker Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    First of all welcome to all the new team members !!!

Congrats to Lotus42 who is our biggest loser of the week..wtg !!! Keep up the good work !!

Lotus42 -3.5lbs 2.24%
    Jomickey -4.0 lbs 1.80%
    Jay 83 -2.4 lbs 1.59%
    Shaggybear -2.5 lbs 1.44%
    Tashas -2.8lbs 1.24%
    Momto5-0.8 lbs 0.72%
    Ttthumper -1.5lbs 0.71%
    Cyndi1 -0.6 lbs 0.36%
    Chosen -0.6 lbs 0.28%
    Mxburke (0) (0%)
    Freezeframe starting weight 203
    Chowhound starting weight 153.5
    Krystled ????
    Tazspactic starting weight 145
    Rebekahdelia starting weight 121.6
    Sillyskittles starting weight 171
    Terraskye starting weight 236
    Falcon starting 295.4

So I have added those of you that have posted your starting weight and will report in next wed.
    I don't know about the rest of you but I tend to get alittle bit competitive with more people so I'm excited to stay on track this week and be the biggest loser next week..How about you !! :happy: :wink: :happy:
    And please if I missed anyone..speak up ! :happy:

Have a great week everyone !!!
  • TheJackyl
    TheJackyl Posts: 88
    Options
    You missed me, 2nd post from the top.
  • chosen
    chosen Posts: 31
    Options
    :wink: I would like to put out a challange to all, lets see if we can do 100 push ups everyday for the next week!! And don't forget your 8 glasses of water, I'm going to start today with the push ups. Good luck all

cindy
  • Falcon
    Falcon Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    I'm down a pound and a half

294 even
  • arthkicker
    arthkicker Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    First of all welcome to all the new team members !!!

Congrats to Lotus42 who is our biggest loser of the week..wtg !!! Keep up the good work !!

Lotus42 -3.5lbs 2.24%
    Thejackyl -4.4lbs 2.0%
    Jomickey -4.0 lbs 1.80%
    Jay 83 -2.4 lbs 1.59%
    Shaggybear -2.5 lbs 1.44%
    Tashas -2.8lbs 1.24%
    Momto5-0.8 lbs 0.72%
    Ttthumper -1.5lbs 0.71%
    Cyndi1 -0.6 lbs 0.36%
    Chosen -0.6 lbs 0.28%
    Mxburke (0) (0%)
    Freezeframe starting weight 203
    Chowhound starting weight 153.5
    Krystled ????
    Tazspactic starting weight 145
    Rebekahdelia starting weight 121.6
    Sillyskittles starting weight 171
    Terraskye starting weight 236
    Falcon starting 295.4

So I have added those of you that have posted your starting weight and will report in next wed.
    I don't know about the rest of you but I tend to get alittle bit competitive with more people so I'm excited to stay on track this week and be the biggest loser next week..How about you !! :happy: :wink: :happy:
    And please if I missed anyone..speak up ! :happy:

Have a great week everyone !!!
    Updated list

sorry Jackyl I totally had you on my list and entered already, not sure how I missed it when I posted..sorry :blushing:

Thanks for the update on your weight Falcon, anything posted after my results will be reflected next Wed, but even your weight from today will be lower by next week cause it's going to be a great week for everyone !!! :wink: :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • nhodgson
    nhodgson Posts: 9
    Options
    Thanks for letting me join :flowerforyou:
    Starting weight 260
  • healthymom2009
    Options
    Bump - so I can report in on Friday (for next wednesday). I'm from Regina SK and love to see all the new members! Go Canada!
  • thumper44
    thumper44 Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    I don't know if this is the only canadian forum, so I'll post it here.

How do you all like the President Choices Blue menu line...
    I'm loving the frozen meals. 200-300 calories, nice and tasty...

$3 each unless get them on sale for $2 each.

Favorites so far.
    Ginger glazed chicken
    Chicken with Whole Wheat rotini pesto
    Roasted veggie lasagna.
    Chicken Szechwan

Sometimes don't have time to cook, and these come in handy.
  • healthymom2009
    Options
    Today's weigh in 180 lbs - down 3 :smile: Don't worry about the percentage, sorry I'm late.
  • TashaS
    TashaS Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I'm from Regina SK and love to see all the new members! Go Canada!

Welcome Healthymom! Happy to see another fellow SK member! Jay & I are both in Saskatoon. Welcome to our group!
  • Jay_83
    Jay_83 Posts: 446
    Options
    :wink: I would like to put out a challange to all, lets see if we can do 100 push ups everyday for the next week!! And don't forget your 8 glasses of water, I'm going to start today with the push ups. Good luck all

cindy

I'm up for the 100 pushup challenge for sure as well as the 8 glasses of water a day!!:bigsmile: :drinker: Anyone else in?? How about you post every time you complete the challenge per day, be proud of every step you guys take along this journey!!:bigsmile:

Welcome to the Crazy Canucks Healthymom and nhodgson!!! :flowerforyou:

tttthumper, I have tried the blue menu line . . . like the salad dressings and the peanut butter not the frozen dinners tho. ill have to try them. thanks for the idea!:bigsmile:

Everyone did awesome this weigh in!!! Congrats Canadians!!!:happy: Keep up the great work and have a good weekend!!!:happy: :happy: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • Sweettart
    Sweettart Posts: 1,331 Member
    Options
    I don't know if this is the only canadian forum, so I'll post it here.

How do you all like the President Choices Blue menu line...
    I'm loving the frozen meals. 200-300 calories, nice and tasty...

$3 each unless get them on sale for $2 each.

Favorites so far.
    Ginger glazed chicken
    Chicken with Whole Wheat rotini pesto
    Roasted veggie lasagna.
    Chicken Szechwan

Sometimes don't have time to cook, and these come in handy.

I LOVE them! I could live off of them...well not really lol

My favs are the chicken lasagna
    Cannelloni
    Chicken Parm

I also am up for the challenge! I have the water thing down pat but push ups are the devil!!!!!
    Are we to go 100 push ups a day?
  • Jay_83
    Options

I also am up for the challenge! I have the water thing down pat but push ups are the devil!!!!!
    Are we to go 100 push ups a day?

I feel that 100 may be a little much?!?:wink: So how about we build up our tollerance that by weigh in we do 100 in a day? Does that work? If you want to do 100 each day is great, maybe some people need to build up to it? Sound Good?? A lot of questions . . . lol.:laugh:

I just finished level one of the 30 day shred. i feel pretty good, my arms are a hurtin. I think this is going to be good for me!!:bigsmile: Got my water in thats for sure!!:drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

Good Luck everyone with the challenge this week, and with your personal challenges!!!:flowerforyou: :bigsmile:
  • Smiley1010
    Smiley1010 Posts: 82
    Options
    I love your Canadian pride! :flowerforyou: My class is studying Canada right now. (I live in New York - upstate, not the city - don't throw me out! :embarassed: I'm just saying hi!)

Any tidbits of information or interesting facts you'd like to share with some 8-11 year old kids? :smile:

~Brianna
  • chosen
    chosen Posts: 31
    Options
    hello if 100 is to much how about you do as many as u feel u can. Good luck with this week. Did anyone else wake up to snow this morning?? I can't beleive it , on May 31 it is snowing we have about 5 inches and it is still snowing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:grumble: :grumble: :noway:

cindy
  • Jay_83
    Options
    hello if 100 is to much how about you do as many as u feel u can. Good luck with this week. Did anyone else wake up to snow this morning?? I can't beleive it , on May 31 it is snowing we have about 5 inches and it is still snowing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:grumble: :grumble: :noway:

cindy

WOW!! definately no snow here in Saskatoon. Pretty hot out today, a little windy.

Water challenge has been awesome for me this week. Push up challenge is going as best as i can. push ups every day, working my way up to 100. owww my arms!!!!

Hope everyone is doing great with their challenges and weight loss!!!:flowerforyou: :happy:

Canadian facts . . . hmmmmm ill have to think about it. :laugh:
  • Lotus42
    Lotus42 Posts: 13
    Options
    Well, I def won't be on the top of the list this week... Yucky weather quickly turns into not much movement.

I did notice something this weekend. I'm VERY good about drinking water and eating regularly and properly at work, however, weekends are brutal! I still eat healthy, but forget about water consumption it's coffee all day! I also noticed I don't snack at home, guess I'll have to start pre planning weekend foods so I don't mess up my system when I'm home.

Going to try to get back to kickboxing again, today is 3 weeks since I quit smoking and my lungs are hating me in class.

Will win in the end though! Good luck this week everyone!
  • mxburke
    mxburke Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    So, overall, the last two days have been brutal, yesterday consumed way too much pasta overall, had pasta salad for lunch at work and then had spaghetti for supper....then got this huge craving for brownies and made some, bad idea.....then today, my work had a staff appreciation bbq for lunch which consisted of a burger, a root beer, along with a small bag of chips and then an ice cream cone....then had another gingerale for my break later.......all delicious, but regretful....I'm just wondering if anybody has as hard of a time as me staying away from all the delicious BAD food, like i like healthy foods, but i often crave the bad ones....and i just love food overall way too much, and that seems to be the reason why i haven't been losing, because im and exercise junky, i work out doing cardio/strength training 5 times per week and each time i burn up to atleast 500 calories, if not more some days.......someone please help me with some ideas on how to stop cravings and how to eat healthier.....i mean i know, im a student nurse, i know how to eat healthy, but i just find its like an addiction to bad food that i cannot stay away from.....I'm okay for a few weeks, and then i just "withdraw" and want everything bad i can possibly get my hands on.....:laugh: HELP!:frown:
  • freezeframe
    freezeframe Posts: 184
    Options
    So, overall, the last two days have been brutal, yesterday consumed way too much pasta overall, had pasta salad for lunch at work and then had spaghetti for supper....then got this huge craving for brownies and made some, bad idea.....then today, my work had a staff appreciation bbq for lunch which consisted of a burger, a root beer, along with a small bag of chips and then an ice cream cone....then had another gingerale for my break later.......all delicious, but regretful....I'm just wondering if anybody has as hard of a time as me staying away from all the delicious BAD food, like i like healthy foods, but i often crave the bad ones....and i just love food overall way too much, and that seems to be the reason why i haven't been losing, because im and exercise junky, i work out doing cardio/strength training 5 times per week and each time i burn up to atleast 500 calories, if not more some days.......someone please help me with some ideas on how to stop cravings and how to eat healthier.....i mean i know, im a student nurse, i know how to eat healthy, but i just find its like an addiction to bad food that i cannot stay away from.....I'm okay for a few weeks, and then i just "withdraw" and want everything bad i can possibly get my hands on.....:laugh: HELP!:frown:

The only way that I can stay away from the really bad stuff that I really, really want sometimes is to really think about how long I actually can taste that food, which is usually only the few seconds that it lasts in my mouth and then the wonderful taste is gone. But then that really bad food stays on my hips, butt, legs, stomach for a very long time afterward and I have to work very hard to get rid of it. So I have finally realized that it is not worth that much work afterward to enjoy 5 seconds of tasting something that is hurting me in the end. Not to mention the guilt that comes after!! So that is what now gets me through the tough times and parties and lunches with friends. Will power only lasts so long. I am all about WANT POWER!! I want this new body way more than I want
    (you fill in the blank of your favorite food)

216838.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary