Is your Wii Fit talking about you behind your back?

Options
ddiesh
ddiesh Posts: 15
We got a Wii Fit set for Christmas, and soon my daughter and I had created our 'personas' and were having fun with the various activities ("Mama" is my persona). Well, as time went on, I used it less and less frequently (still committed to my fitness goals, though!). Actually, it had a been awhile since either of us had checked in.

My daughter recently brought it out to do some exercising. When she came to check in, I KID YOU NOT, Wii began asking her about my persona!!! "What do you think about Mama's posture?" it queried, and offered several answers for her selection. After I got over my disbelief, I couldn't stop laughing. :laugh:

(Just waiting for the day Wii begins asking things like: "Do you think Mama's a** looks fat in those jeans? WHAT was she thinking?") :bigsmile:

Replies

• tabchanges
    tabchanges Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    that is so awesome.:laugh:
  • naugustyniak
    naugustyniak Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    I like it when it says "I haven't seen .....(whoever else is on the wii) in awhile"

I HATE it when it goes "OH" when you step on it. Some time I expect it to say "One at a time please".:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I hate it when it says "oh!" as well. IT sounds like you squished it!
  • DebbieDuffy31
    Options
    In the over seas market it actually says wow your fat! But they just went with the OOH here in the states ha ha ha!
  • CandaceW
    CandaceW Posts: 73
    Options
    I love my wii fit so far (have only had it about 2 weeks), but I'm glad I'm not the only one that hates the "oh".......gee....what a ego boost they added in there :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • fitgal411
    fitgal411 Posts: 668
    Options
    Starting up . . . step on . . . oh, dear, system is braking . . .*static in background - then silent*.

"What happened to the Wii Fit?!?!":laugh: