New to myfitnesspal

sunsoaker
sunsoaker Posts: 9
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
So far I really like this web site! I was referred to by a friend and was just months away from getting the lapband, and thought it was worth one more try before I decided on surgery. I'm 27 years old and have been on the heavy side most of my life. It wasen't until recently my weight went out of my "comfort zone"! :noway: I work out everyday on my Wii Fit, I know that sounds silly but It really, really helps! I used to be an immediate results kind of girl, that is until I eventually learned...it just isn't going to happen that way! Anyhow...really excited and am super happy I was introduced to this website.:happy: Any advice will be surely WELCOMED! ♥ :flowerforyou:

Replies

• emorym
    emorym Posts: 344
    Welcome: This is a great place. :smile:
  • dbenson48
    dbenson48 Posts: 43
    Good Luck, Its alot of work, But you can do it , If you want to bad enough!
  • roxie17
    roxie17 Posts: 71
    Welcome! I am only a week into finding this site - I wish I found this site a long time ago. Just remember to log everything in.

Good Luck To You!:flowerforyou:

Drink All Your Water!:drinker:

:wink:
  • rudee
    rudee Posts: 1
    Hello!

This site is my alternative strategy to joining Weight Watchers-- again. Journaling, planning and generally being conscious of my food consumption is my goal here. This looks like just the kind of site I need.

Best wishes to all of you who are joining me on this journey.

Rudee
  • mszSHOGAN
    mszSHOGAN Posts: 2,277 Member
    WELCOME! :flowerforyou:

All I can say is just stick with it and give your body time to adjust from your previous lifestyle. Have patience and you will be well pleased. Good luck!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Hello and welcome to MFP. You will love this site. I do. This site is so motivational, supportive, easy to use, and everyone is so great here. I just wanted to wish you a lot of success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Hello and welcome to MFP. You will love this site. I do. This site is so motivational, supportive, easy to use, and everyone is so great here. I just wanted to wish you a lot of success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • sunsoaker
    sunsoaker Posts: 9
    thanks to all! :smile:
This discussion has been closed.