I have A LOT of weight to lose.......

Options
I haved a lot of weight to lose! I need support from all types, but really would like more friends that have more than 50 pounds to lose! I LOVE the support system here already, but want someone that's just starting out like me with a lot of weight to lose.

Feel free to add me: seshankle

I am looking forward to this journey with you!!

Thanks!

Replies

• candicemaechling
    candicemaechling Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I'm not just starting out but have 50/60 left feel free to add if you would like. Great luck on your journey!
  • lyssamichelle
    lyssamichelle Posts: 1,307 Member
    Options
    I'm not just starting out..
    I started a year ago, over the summer stopped.
    I'm starting over now.
    Since this weigh in I have about 105lbs left, if you'd like to add me (:
    I mean I am kind of just starting :P
  • cando4myself2
    Options
    I have well over 100 to lose and am just starting, feel free to add me.
  • truejuliet21
    Options
    Hi, I have a bunch of weigh to lose. I Just signed up today....would really like to have friends for motivation and pretty much someone to relate to. I'm 5'2, 26 years old and weigh (after having TWo babies) 316lbs. :( I know I have a long why to go but I just would like to join with some ladies or gents to help me get motivated. truejuliet21 is my name feel free to add me.
  • LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Hello, and Welcome to MFP all of the Newbies or Returnees (is that a word?). Make a commitment to Yourself first and then to each other. You CAN become MFP Losers!!
  • Darlis
    Darlis Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Love to be a friend to any / all who would like to friend request me. I had a total of 175 to lose. 52 gone in the past year, but I am thinking another 3 years for the balance because if my inability to exercise extensively. Then I want to maintain and NOT gain it back as I have so many times before. So looks like I will be here forever!
  • southrider
    southrider Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Hello! My name is Sarah. I also just started using mfp in Jan and have allready lost 12 pounds! I still have over 100+ pounds to go but I think with all of these nice folks and such encouraging words we can do this!! Friend me if you like! :)
  • MadIrish
    Options
    Hi There!!

I'm just starting (been dabbling here for a couple of weeks) and I need to lose about 60lbs. I am aiming to lose more but I am working with my doctor who said start with 60 and we will see how my health is and how I feel. I love the support I get here and how easy it is to track food (when I remember). :-) GL!
  • hollykan
    hollykan Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I have around 80 lbs. to lose ... we can do this!! Friend request sent :smile:
  • hottottie11
    hottottie11 Posts: 907 Member
    Options
    I have lost 50 total
  • melonsss
    melonsss Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    hi I start on 3rd jan and have 100 lbs to lose. I wil send you a friends request
  • Chalesie
    Chalesie Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I have about 90 pounds to go (at least)...it really depends on how I feel the closer I get to this first goal. I'd love to share this journey with you especically since we are both starting and have a big goal in mind. Add me and we can get this party started...LOL! :smile: :drinker: :wink:
  • livinginwoods
    livinginwoods Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Hi! Sending you a friend request. I also have a lot of weight to lose!
  • AelaTheHuntress
    Options
    I have more than 100 lbs to lose, anyone can add me too. I am vegan and my food/exercise journal is open.
  • Justnesha
    Justnesha Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi I have been doing this for 40days but I keep back tracking and losing my way every time. So I would love to be friends with you so we can do this together. Plus Im new to the site. I have it on my phone just never got on the site until today:smile: So I am still new to all of this so can you all who read this send me a friend request
  • kimmie185
    kimmie185 Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    You can do it! :flowerforyou:
    **Feel free to add me**
  • Sandra82874
    Options
    I only have like 70lbs to lose be would be glad to add you and anyone else who would like to or if you want to add me please feel free to do so, I also have a disability that limits me on my exercise, but there are some days when I just get aggreviated and just do what I need to and hurt later but I have some meds I can take but if I take them I sleep most of the time so I just try to behave myself. Going to add you now. Good luck everyone and WE CAN do this.
  • tlebel
    tlebel Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hi There.... I too have a lot of weight to lose... about 100 lbs. I am not new to MFP but starting over again. I am also looking for friends/supporters during my journey... I will send you a friend request. Good luck to you!
  • katcod1522
    katcod1522 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Ive lost 60.6 lbs..and have 17 to go. You can do it :)
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    Hey hun I have lost 37 and have around 30-40 to go, feel free to add me!