WOO HOO!!!

Options
clheide
clheide Posts: 112 Member
Just had to share...I am so excited and proud of myself!!

I ran in my first 5K on Saturday...going in, my goal was simply to run the whole thing, and hopefully in about 40 minutes (I usually pace 12.5-13.5 mins/mile). Well, I finished...no walking...and did it in 37:45!!! I'm so stoked, I'm going to keep training and run in another 5K later this month!

AND...I finally cracked size 20 and fit into size 18 bottoms--I haven't been under size 20 in YEARS!!! (started this a size 24!)

YAY!!! :tongue:

Replies

• Carrie6o6
    Carrie6o6 Posts: 1,443 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! Thats so awesome!! Way to go!! :bigsmile:
  • sdwillis35
    sdwillis35 Posts: 40
    Options
    Congratulations....I was in some serious need of motivation and you just gave it to me. Thanks a bunch for sharing your success!! Way to go!!
  • rinalynn
    rinalynn Posts: 87
    Options
    Congrats!!! That is awesome!!!
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    Just had to share...I am so excited and proud of myself!!

I ran in my first 5K on Saturday...going in, my goal was simply to run the whole thing, and hopefully in about 40 minutes (I usually pace 12.5-13.5 mins/mile). Well, I finished...no walking...and did it in 37:45!!! I'm so stoked, I'm going to keep training and run in another 5K later this month!

AND...I finally cracked size 20 and fit into size 18 bottoms--I haven't been under size 20 in YEARS!!! (started this a size 24!)

YAY!!! :tongue:

Yay-- congratulations-- it's such an accomplishment!!!!!!

Way to go-- keep training, and enjoy your next one!!!!
  • carlafreeman
    Options
    Congrads!!! :bigsmile:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Congrats, that is so awesome.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!