Has anyone done Shaun T’s Rockin’ Body Seven-Workout DVD

Options
I'm doing Insanity now and love it! Has anyone done the Rockin' Body? There is a deal for $20 on Groupon to get the entire set (plus $5.95 for shipping). I've seen a few exercise dance lessons on Netflix that looked pretty lame,

http://www.groupon.com/deals/gg-shaun-ts-rockin-body-seven-workout-set?p=2

11810586.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Replies

• dreamangel18105
    dreamangel18105 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I have! I love the series, actually. It's not something I do every day...but it's a GREAT break from a routine. I'll usually put one of those in when I look at my scheduled cardio for the day and it's just NOT getting me excited. Shaun is a great motivator, as you probably already know, but those Rockin Body workouts are totally different side to him in comparison to Insanity! Definitely worth a look :)
  • mloritz
    mloritz Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I've done it as well... and agree. It's fun! It's not like insanity, but it's a good workout.
  • coopersmom2006
    Options
    Just saw this deal and was coming to look around for reviews on here. Hmmmmm...
  • Mel1509
    Mel1509 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I picked it up last year on that deal! I love, love insanity, but Rockin' Body is a fun workout that will get you results, my sister has lost 20lbs only doing RB and my 79 year old grandmother (doing modified obviously) has lost 15lbs... it's no where near what insanity is but if you enjoy dancing its a great change up!
  • Cgrnlaw
    Cgrnlaw Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Thanks....I needed to know was it was the 20 bucks.
  • Frisky_CoastalNative
    Options
    Shaun's Rockin Body is a good workout! I saw it on Groupon this morning too, if I didn't already have I would get it !!