kickboxing dvd ideas

Options
So I tried this "10 minute Solution Kickbox Bootcamp" video today on Netflix, and I really enjoyed it. Does anyone have any ideas for some workout DVDS for a beginner that are kickboxing? I like the punching and kicking as apposed to straight cardio or aerobics DVDs...thanks!

-Liz:flowerforyou:

Replies

• brindlechewy
    brindlechewy Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Netflix used to have "KIller Abs and Back with Michael Olajiide" on instant, but now it's by mail only. I'd still recommend it because it gets your heart rate up and the instructor is very upbeat and motivating. My only caution is that it may be difficult for a beginner. It's pretty high impact. I hope this helps.
  • meghan_cr
    Options
    You might want to check out Yufit.com -- they have a kickboxing class on demand and they post a new class twice a week. There's a 14-day free trial, so it doesn't hurt to check it out! (I really like their strength and cardio classes, but I know you are specifically looking for kickboxing).
  • lwoods34
    lwoods34 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Jillian Michaels had a cardio kickboxing DVD years ago but I dont know if you can still get that DVD. I bought it about 2-3 years ago. She is coming out with a new kickboxing DVD in March. I have another DVD by Kimberly Spreen called "Box n Flow". Its a really good dvd. As from those I really dont know of any other videos unless you do Tae Bo.

There is a website that you can go to www.collagevideo.com that has really good workout videos. I get all of my videos from that website.