Fitbit??

Options
Does anyone have one? If so, do you like it? How accurate is it? I'm thinking of getting one but I would like to hear some opinions first...Thanks in advance :flowerforyou:

Replies

• mloritz
    mloritz Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I have one and I LOVE it!!!! It truely was the motivation I had been searching for!! I purchased mine in July and they have since upgraded them and I am really considering upgrading mine!! You do not need to pay extra for the website and that is awesome! It tracks the hours you sleep and the number of times you wake up and for how long!! That was eye opening for me!! I thought I was "active" but apparently not as active as I thought!!! It breaks down how acitve you are thoughout the day into categories of sedentary, lightly acitve, moderately active, and very active. I am very close to crossing 2,500,000 steps since I received my fit bit in July!!! It syncs to your myfitness acount and that is awesome! I purchased a heart rate monitor and I was very disappointed. I can honeslty say that there is NOT a single thing I can say that I don't like about my fitbit!!