30-something working mom new to MFP

Options
Just introducing myself and looking for others on the same track. I've got at least 30 to lose and I can't keep making excuses for why I can't do it. Friends welcome.
:smile:

Replies

• Felissaluque
    Options
    HI Lucy! I'm in the same boat! I am a working mom and super busy but tired of making that my excuse. I will lose 30 lbs this year and need all the support I can get. :)
  • pepperdove
    pepperdove Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am a 30-something working mom too, and I have to lose 30 pounds to try and get my blood pressure down. We'll do this together! XD
  • Shawndad
    Options
    hey guys friend me @shawndad. i am almost 30 im 28 and i do everything that u can think of in a day and still manage to get a workout in.. read my blogs when you guys get a chance. thanks
  • brendabuckeye
    brendabuckeye Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I'm a 38 year-old workig mom of 3 ornery boys. Feel free to friend me. I have had to really work hard to take time for myself to work out and eat right. It isn't easy with a long commute and tons of laundry, but sometimes the best things in life are the ones you have to work the hardest for. I've come to the understanding that I have to change my life to make things work, so I am moving towards a more manageable routine a little at a time. I have had to cut out the non-essentials for awhile and become more efficient with what time I do have to make this work. My health is my priority for a change.
    You can friend me if you want. It is good to have support/encouragment!
  • smkmt72
    Options
    Trying to get my life turned around. I am 39 years old and a mother of three girls. I want to make a better example for them. I always seem to have excuses as to why I am not doing what I need to do to lose weight. Trying to keep myself motivated to continue what I have started. Hoping I can find some support and encouragement to keep going here at MFP. Thank you for listening to me ramble on, but it is nice just to be able to open up.
  • mindy2185
    Options
    hey guys-full time working mom here! feel free to add me, we all need to support each other!!!! WE CAN DO THIS!
  • LizFo
    LizFo Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    37 working mom here with 25-30 lbs to lose! Fairly new to MFP too. Feel free to friend me!
  • Ria135
    Ria135 Posts: 4
    Options
    Hi, I'm brand new to MFP. I'm 28 and my goal is to lose 30lbs. Really need some support from people who understand!! :-)