Over my sugar before the day has begun...

Options
I have only had breakfast and am already over my sugar by 16...
I have only had fruit and coffee so it is mainly natural sugar
Is this a problem or do I only need to count other sugars
Thanks

Replies

• spruitt001
    spruitt001 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I was just about to post about this same issue. I am going over my sugar by -50 to -80 grams a day. I am having fresh fruit as snacks, and shredded wheat for breakfast and lunch. I feel really bad, but I don't see where I can cut this down without starving. Same question as Staceyfnz, is it important to count these sugars?
  • UponThisRock
    UponThisRock Posts: 4,522 Member
    Options
    You don't need to count ANY sugars.
  • Lululucyloo
    Options
    haha yea my MUST have a morning coffee with a level tspoon of sugar and I can not cut this out :tongue:
  • Lululucyloo
    Options
    You don't need to count ANY sugars.
    How come? I don't mind cutting things out and ignoring them but like to know why :smile:
  • Lululucyloo
    Options
    I was just about to post about this same issue. I am going over my sugar by -50 to -80 grams a day. I am having fresh fruit as snacks, and shredded wheat for breakfast and lunch. I feel really bad, but I don't see where I can cut this down without starving. Same question as Staceyfnz, is it important to count these sugars?
    I have just been doing some research online and it appears they are referring to "added sugars" so just count up that and try to keep it under... best of luck!!