So tired of....

Options
latinqueencee
latinqueencee Posts: 120 Member
STRETCH JEANS!!!!!!! Every brand, every design, give me a break!!! I just want some good ole' fashion rigid jeans. The type of jeans that after washing you needed to lie on the bed to button because they were so stiff. And who the f**k invented jeggings? Makes me wanna smack the mess out of them!!! Sorry, went shopping today and needed to vent!!!!!! :)

Replies

• LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    But regular jeans get all loose after the first hour, then they look saggy. I love my stretchy jeans :)
  • latinqueencee
    Options
    The jeans of yesteryears were not like that, cheap fabric they use now sags.....**sigh**, I miss my Jordache jeans.....this may be well before your time.....lol
  • Helice
    Helice Posts: 1,075 Member
    Options
    They annoy me too! Sure there great if you have the body for them..
    But real jeans are much sexier on people!
  • TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options
    I saw recently Dittos were coming back... I started puberty to Dittos.
  • erzsebet_1560
    Options
    But regular jeans get all loose after the first hour, then they look saggy. I love my stretchy jeans :)

Ugh..I have the opposite problem. The stretchy ones get so loose that they make my butt look saggy.
  • Photoology
    Photoology Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    STRETCH JEANS!!!!!!! Every brand, every design, give me a break!!! I just want some good ole' fashion rigid jeans. The type of jeans that after washing you needed to lie on the bed to button because they were so stiff. And who the f**k invented jeggings? Makes me wanna smack the mess out of them!!! Sorry, went shopping today and needed to vent!!!!!! :)

I love you for saying "who the f**k invented jeggings?" My boyfriend and I had this debate (more like my telling him its a stupid idea) as his sister thinks they are fabulous... It's just another excuse for people to not wear sensible jeans

Though I will have to disagree and say that I do like some of the stretch jeans out there as they make my butt (which is small already) look rather nice :)
  • ShadowSoldier23
    ShadowSoldier23 Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    jeggings are terrible....but "skinny" jeans in plus size stores is NOT cool either. I don't want my legs to look like a sausage about to burst out it's casing. skinny jeans for fat people....worst oxymoron ever!
  • OseaHello
    Options
    And who the f**k invented jeggings?

HAHAHAHA so funny! :laugh:
  • ebonyrose316266
    ebonyrose316266 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    lol I miss the good old stiff jeans too
  • latinqueencee
    Options
    Sasoon, Gloria Vanderbilt's, Bonjour, Tale Lord Jeans, Sergio Valente's......lol
  • mnwalkingqueen
    mnwalkingqueen Posts: 1,299 Member
    Options
    I hate wearing jeans cuz I have no butt so everything looks saggy. But recently they started making this trouser jean that I love.
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    I'm fat and I *kitten* ROCK some skinny jeans. And stretch jeans. You just have to know how to select the right pair and what to wear them with.
  • SabrinaJL
    SabrinaJL Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    Agreed. I bought some jeans at Target and they were stretchy (and a size 12). So I figured maybe if I went to a department store for some actual Levi's, they would be like the jeans I used to wear. Nope. Stretchy there too. Also size 12. Vanity sizing can kiss my big butt. I don't like being lied to and I know I'm not a 12 because I still have denim (non-stretchy) shorts from when I weighed 155. They are a size 13 and are too tight to wear yet. I can get them zipped and buttoned, but the muffin-top is bad.
  • latinqueencee
    Options
    Dont get me wrong, I have some stretch jeans that I absolutely love, however, I just wish I had the option to choose. Today I went to Macys, Sears, and Bloomingdales before giving up my search for a pair of regular jeans with no stretch. And jeggings? NEVER, totally hate them....lol. skinny jeans ....lmao yeah ur right, oxymoron at its best....lol
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    After a while in stretch jeans, it looks like you took a dump in your pants and were striving for the plumber crack look....
  • latinqueencee
    Options
    ok...who here owns a pair of *gasp*....PAJAMA JEANS? Who ever invented these need to get smacked as well!!!!
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    Easy solution...Yoga pants. :smile:
  • ceebs9
    ceebs9 Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    What I want are some jeans that fit both my thighs and my waist. Grrrrrrr.
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    Though they have a bit of stretch, I got two pairs of Tahari jeans at TJ Maxx for like $25 each (they allegedly retail for $200ish) and they don't get all stretched out and saggy. Nor are they too stretchy. I love them!
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    What I want are some jeans that fit both my thighs and my waist. Grrrrrrr.

Ever tried Silvers? I swear by them. Although they're not cheap, I've had a pair for 5 years now. Worth it.