Meal plans for men

Options
My husband just joined the page and we calculated he need about 2,400 calories for the day. He has been tracking his calories and realizes he isnt reaching his goal. He is 6 feet tall and 198lbs. He wants to lose about 10lbs and get cut (whatever that means). So my question is what does he need to be eating, what do the guys on here eat? What does a typical day look like for the guys. Give me an example please!

Replies

• Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options
    My husband just joined the page and we calculated he need about 2,400 calories for the day. He has been tracking his calories and realizes he isnt reaching his goal. He is 6 feet tall and 198lbs. He wants to lose about 10lbs and get cut (whatever that means). So my question is what does he need to be eating, what do the guys on here eat? What does a typical day look like for the guys. Give me an example please!

He should eat more calorically dense foods to meet his goals, while trying to get in adequate amounts of protein and fats (1g per lb of lbm for pro and .35-.45g of fat per lb of bw)

nuts

nut butters

pasta

oils

avocados

you can go through my food diary if you'd like, but i'm prob not the best example if you're looking for clean type meals
  • chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,834 Member
    Options

He should eat more calorically dense foods to meet his goals, while trying to get in adequate amounts of protein and fats (1g per lb of lbm for pro and .35-.45g of fat per lb of bw)

nuts

nut butters

pasta

oils

avocados

you can go through my food diary if you'd like, but i'm prob not the best example if you're looking for clean type meals

same same...but Aussie.
  • rucks20
    rucks20 Posts: 711 Member
    Options

It is funny you posted this as my husband just joined and is in the same boat!! I am trying to stay under my daily goals and he is no where near them, always way under trying to eat more. Not fair is it?!?!?!?!