So tired of....

Options
2»

Replies

• ceebs9
    ceebs9 Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    What I want are some jeans that fit both my thighs and my waist. Grrrrrrr.

Ever tried Silvers? I swear by them. Although they're not cheap, I've had a pair for 5 years now. Worth it.

Hmmmmm. Off to google!
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options

Ever tried Silvers? I swear by them. Although they're not cheap, I've had a pair for 5 years now. Worth it.

Hmmmmm. Off to google!

Do you have "The Buckle"? Although I kinda hate that place, they do know their jeans! I feel ancient and fat when I'm in there though *LOL*
  • ruggedBear
    Options
    Talbot's! (I buy them at the outlet - I cannot see spending $90 for jeans I can get for $10). W sizes go all the way down to 12 - so if you're a Misses 12-16, get the equivalent W size as they have the extra hip/thigh room without the gaping waistband.

They have mom jeans (Heritage fit), low-rise (Boyfriend fit) and the somewhere in-between (Signature fit).

And - NO Stretch! True sizes, thank you very much - I don't need to be conned into thinking I am smaller than I actually am, I just might make a fool of myself!
  • Justjoshin
    Justjoshin Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    Buy quality jeans!! Yes, you will have to plop down some coin, but they will be worth it!
  • ceebs9
    ceebs9 Posts: 511 Member
    Options

Hmmmmm. Off to google!

Do you have "The Buckle"? Although I kinda hate that place, they do know their jeans! I feel ancient and fat when I'm in there though *LOL*

I do. Do they sell them there? I've bought a few pair from them I like, but I know what you mean.
  • OseaHello
    Options

OMG!! AMEN!!!!!!!!
  • rockyvernen
    Options
    I got some good old fashion red stiched levies. The kind they will replace if you wear them out .Only if I could fit in them but I hear there worth some coin .