New to fitness pal.

Options
Hi im Lisa and this is my 1st week and im looking forward to getting to know all u fab people xx

Replies

• 82dB
    82dB Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Same here. On day 3 and am amaized at. The amount of items I've scanned and are there.

Looking forward to losing the weight I've had for too long. MFP will make it so track what I'm taking in.
  • lisacandygirl37
    Options
    I know its amazing , i just hope my first week goes well, and urs ofcourse lol xx
  • 82dB
    Options
    I'm sure it will. And ty.
    You annoying everyone scanning there food and looking at the info? Lol

I am :)
  • jeniastorer
    Options
    Hey Lisa Im Jenia. Welcome to Fitness Pal.
  • lisacandygirl37
    Options
    Hi Jenia Ty, hope u r well xx
  • lisacandygirl37
    Options
    I tend 2 do all my tracking online so i think the only 1 im annoying is my fiancee, coz im always on the comp lol xx
  • 82dB
    Options
    The app makes it so quick!
  • howaboutit
    howaboutit Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Welcome! So happy you have found this fabulous website. The support is amazing! Please feel free to add me as a friend.
  • nacho125
    Options
    Hi everyone my name is nacho short for Ignacio. New to this since i rarely do calorie counting but i think it is a great idea to log your food
  • sammii28
    Options
    It's my 1st week as well, I started on Monday. Hoping this will keep me on track to losing weight.
    I lost 20kg between July 2010 and July 2011, but hoping to lose more weight. I seem to have settled in weight loss, and it is no longer a rapid thing.
    I love the iPhone app, it lets me keep track of everything while I am out and about.
  • MoJoMom04
    Options
    Hello all. My name is April and this is my first DAY w/ MFP and I love it already!!! I am easily discouraged but I am determined to shed these pounds and get healthy for myself, my health, and my family!! ALLLLL support is welcomed and greatly appreciated!!
  • bigaussiebloke
    bigaussiebloke Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Welcome Lisa :)
  • lisacandygirl37
    Options
    Thanx every1 for ur welcomes and i hope to chat with u all again soon xx
  • 82dB
    Options
    :) it's a really good community here!
  • H_Factor
    H_Factor Posts: 1,722 Member
    Options
    yes, this is a great site for tracking calories, but allow yourself to take advantage of all of the inspiration/motivation/encouragement that MFP has to offer. this IS an amazing site...lots of power if you seek it. Here's what one of my pals said about what MFP has meant to her (and its pretty dang awesome): https://mytimebeginsnow.wordpress.com/2011/11/04/my-inspiration/
  • burntpie
    burntpie Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    It's been just over a week, learning so much about my diet and being held accountable is a good thing for me! Lots to learn from the community here and it feels really good to be able to share knowledge and encouragement too. Good luck everybody!
  • Suzy_in_DE
    Suzy_in_DE Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Hi and Welcome All - I joined in mid-December and found this site to be incredibly helpful, with both useful information and motivation. Please feel free to add me as a friend.
  • runbyme
    runbyme Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You're going to love the support here! Feel free to add me and good luck!
  • kaw407
    kaw407 Posts: 2
    Options
    Welcome you will love it!
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    Welcome Lisa!!!