Calling all Beachbodies!

Options
Hi everyone

I'm going to start TurbofIre on Monday - it's time to stop the excuses and be who I want to be! I am looking for buddies for a bit of mutual motivation who are doing any Beachbody workouts or who have done them successfully before.

Please add me if this is you - I need to keep accountable!

Thanks

Fay xx

Replies

• Jenene88
    Jenene88 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    I'm doing turbo fire and starting a challegne feb 20 if u want more info on that
  • SafireBleu
    SafireBleu Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    I would love to do turbo fire. I have to get the DVDs and I am a little afraid but I weigh more than you both do. Good luck.
  • Jenene88
    Jenene88 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    It's actually rely good. It's not extremely tough like insanity and you don't do any weight lifting like p90x. I think you would do just fine doing it! It's really great cuz te HIIT workouts are only a min long
  • lizsosweet
    Options
    On the days you don't feel like doing it, just do it anyways. You'll feel way better afterward!
  • lorainekc
    Options
    You can do it, Safire! :) Just modify the moves if you need to and you'll build yourself up.
  • 3v3ryday3mily
    Options
    I've never heard of turbo fire???? Someone please explain I'm intrigued :)
  • Pickles11
    Pickles11 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    If you search the groups for Turbo Fire, you'll find a couple of groups also doing this workout. I am also doing TF so feel free to add me!
  • SafireBleu
    SafireBleu Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    I just told DH I want it for valentines day. lol.
  • PoshTaush
    PoshTaush Posts: 1,247
    Options
    I'm doing TurboFire and I love it! Add me if you like.
  • JustMichelleB
    Options
    I'm finishing up month 1 of Chalean Extreme and am waiting on TurboFire to be delivered (planning on a hybrid). Add me if you'd like.
  • meribethd
    meribethd Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I am currently doing Turbo Fire and will be doing a TF/CLX hybrid in the coming months as well. You can add me if you want! :)
  • Sherrygunnabefit88
    Options
    INSANITY right here, Im on week 3, yay
  • gnikki0
    gnikki0 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    add my as well!! i also started monday!!