I'm New:)

Options
Well I thought I would tell you a little about myself. I am 27 recently married to a wonderful man:) I have a little boy who is 5 and I must say full of energy. I work full time for he school board with special needs kids:) and well I am fat. I have known for many years that weight was creeping up on me but with an amazing man and a five year old who loved me for who I was I just let it slip further away then it should of been. I honestly figured what was the point. I had dieted when i was in highschool and lost 30 pounds but of course that came back with a little extra when I started to just let everything slip again.

I decided that i owed it to myself to live and being overweight was not letting me live how I should be. I figured that with two special men in my life loving me for me then it was time that i loved me too.

So here I was sitting there talking about joining weight watchers with a friend at work explaining I hated going by myself to these things when she brought up MPP and I was like hmmmm I knew she had been doing something as she looked AMAZING!

So here I am:) I am looking to loose 50 pounds right now and then go from there:)

Replies

• lorac321
    lorac321 Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    Welcome Mrs. Collins. You're in good hands :)
  • jesl6
    jesl6 Posts: 4
    Options
    I started a week ago and have lost 5 pounds. I love this site. It's full of ideas and support. You can do it!:smile:
  • mrscroel
    Options
    Welcome! and good luck to you! Add me as a friend if you would like...the more encouragement and support , the better!!!! I wish you the best and YES, you CAN do this!!! :smile:
  • 3CabsMom
    Options
    I'm new too and I love this site! Way to go for making the decision to lose weight! It has to be a choice and we are making the right choice. I don't have any friends on here yet, but I'd love to get to know people who have the same mind set as me: working on getting healthy! Congrats on your recent marriage and best wishes as you strive towards your goal!

Pam =)
  • mrscollins1112
    Options
    I am way to excited to hear all this encourment coming my way. YES I can do it and I WILL....Add me if you would like I would love ot have support of like minded people as we do this all together:)