I'd love to offer those who are interested a complimentary l

Options
Hello!

I wanted to share my weight loss story with everyone. I was overweight and depressed. I was at the point where I thought it would be impossible to lose weight and that I was doomed to gain weight forever more and never be healthy. I was really in a bad place!

Then one day I had a shift and all got a surge of energy towards losing weight, getting in shape and being healthy. I started with the game boy game 'my weight loss coach'.

Normally after a week or two I would have lost the motivation and fell off the wagon and gained any lost weight back on pretty quick however then I hired my life coach Garren! Garren gave me accountability, support, new awareness and motivated me to keep going and step forward. I've lost 60 lbs and am happier and healthier than I have ever been in my life.

Now I am a coach and I am helping people around the world to not just lose weight but also feel better about themselves, find direction and clarity in life and create their dreams.

I would be happy to do a complimentary session with any of you on myftinesspal who are actively working to improve your life and giving yourself the love and care you need.

If you are wanting some motivation or additional support. Or maybe you've hit a wall or a plateau and are not sure what is wrong or what you're doing. Or even if you just want to talk to someone about your success and have your effort championed. This session may be just what you need right now and it is no obligation, I don't expect anyone to hire me. I just want to support you as I have been supported.

I hope this post is okay, I'm concerned that I may come across as selling or that it's not okay to offer this. I am not a salesperson and please let me know if you'd like me to withdraw this post if it offends anyone.

Thank you so much myfitnesspal community, you are amazing!

Replies

• MelissaWI
    MelissaWI Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    myfitnesspal is my coach :) oh and my huge black lab that insists I take him for long walks 3-4 times a day.. lol