new mom! would love support friends!

Options
I'm a new mom of a 2 month old!

Replies

• Eyezsoblue311
    Options
    Congrats on your new baby! I have a 5 year old son named Jacob. Welcome to MFP :)
  • roslynds9
    roslynds9 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Welcome =) I hope you enjoy using MFP and achieve your goals!
  • w3lchi
    w3lchi Posts: 16
    Options
    I have a 6 month old baby
  • yestowellness
    yestowellness Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your bundle of joy. I have a 2 yr old & my baby just turned 1 last Tuesday. Feel free to add me. We're all here to be helpers one to another.
  • MommyTritt
    MommyTritt Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Congrats! My little girl just turned 10 months. (:
  • Venice57
    Venice57 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi! I have a 4 month old. :) Congratulations to you!
  • giggles1973
    giggles1973 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Awww congratulations :) I have 2 kids 9 and 6 but I'm still trying to lose baby weight lol so we have that in common :) feel free to add me :)
  • abigailm83
    Options
    I have a 8 year old, a 6 year old and a 5 month old so we have the baby weight in common. Feel free to add me.
  • kellibecker
    Options
    Congrats on your new arrival I am a mom of 4! Welcome to MFP
  • sed484
    sed484 Posts: 69
    Options
    Congratulations!!! I have a 7 month old, just started working out again after gaining way too much weight while pregnant!
  • aubriellas_mama
    Options
    Hi,My name is Amy I'm 21 and I'm somewhat new. Had my first baby a little over 4 months ago whom I gained 60lbs with and as of now 175.5 trying to get back down to 140lb and if I lose more well then that'll just put a bigger smile on my face.
    Add me if you want
  • brittanyla077
    brittanyla077 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Hey I have a 2 1/2 yr old boy and another boy born November 16th I'm only wanting to loose a few pounds but wanting a thinner waist anyone feel free to add me:)